Not Needed

"Okay, because you know simple things about her but are you really even there for her like you should be." I said shaking my head. "That's unfair to me because you know I'm trying Natalia, I might not be able to be there every second of every minute but someones got to give me credit." Nicholas yelled.

"Okay, how about we talk about the topic that has been the main core of your problems?" Morales the counselor pushed. "Oh you mean that whore that he slept with that gave me a STD? What was her name Nicholas? Leslie right." I said turning to him.

"It's funny that you'd call her a whore when you're the one that goes running off to Cameron whenever we have arguments." He's a terrible fucking person to say that. He knows Cameron was just a friend and nothing more. "What exactly did you play me for talia? You thought I didn't know." He laughed.

"I'm done. Thank you for your time Mr. Morales." I said grabbing my purse and jacket before exiting the room. All I can think about is how I've been a faithful wife and he plays me out to be nothing but a common whore. I've done the most for that piece of shit and this is how he repays me?

I was foolish to even think this would work out. Maybe we need to be apart because honestly all of this is just one big ball of fucking drama and I'm getting sick of it. I got to my car and drove home. Every since I've been with Nicholas it's been nonstop fights and nonstop crying. I'm a fucking mess and our marriage is an absolute joke.

After about 32 minutes of crying and driving I made it home. Pulling into the driveway I saw a car. A light red camaro, that's a pretty color reminds me of Cameron's but his is black. I got out of my car and walked to our front door to see Cameron standing there about to knock. Oh, what a surprise.

"What're you doing here?" I croaked. All the crying has made my voice wear thin. "I just umm...was coming to... Are you crying?" He asked coming down our porch steps and looking me up and down. "That doesn't matter, what do you want?" I asked. I'm still a little pissed from the Nicholas situation. I shouldn't be taking it out on Cameron though.

"That does matter, because you matter to me. I'm sorry about the other day at the park. It's just that I was angry at myself about somethings and I took it out on you. Honestly, this is sad but I don't want you to ever stop running to me when you and Nicholas fight because I love you and I've loved you ever since highschool." He said looking down to his feet.

"I'm married and I love Nicholas." I mumbled. "But you're not happy love, and I can make up for that. I've been with countless girls these past years but none of them ever made me feel like I feel when I'm with you." Cameron was pushing way to far now and it was making me feel weird.

And then he did something unexpected and kissed me. It was surprising but boy did it feel good, Nicholas never kisses me like this anymore. Then it hit me, and then I hit him. Hard on the face. "Why did you do that?" I said hyperventilating. "Please leave." I said placing my fingers on my lips. "Does he ever kiss you like that?" He asked grabbing my hands.

"I don't believe in being a home wrecker but how can I be one when he's the one who took you away from me." He said interlacing our fingers. "You have to leave now." I said pulling away from him and unlocking the house door before shutting it behind me.

I don't need this in my life right now.