Daddy?

"And the monster went rawrr." Cameron said pushing the stuffed animal behind his back. "Agghh, where'd he go?" He said covering his eyes.

Jamie started laughing and covered her eyes too. I'd originally only planned on staying at Cameron's for a night but a night turned into a week. And I tried to leave but Cameron begged me to stay. "Oh there it is, agghh." He said pretending like the animal was attacking him. "Ma ma." She babbled.

"Oh no, where'd Cameron go Amelia?" I said joining in on the game. She smiled and bounced up and down before crawling over to Cameron. "Da Da." She said while climbing on top of him. I quickly stood up and picked her up off of him. She called Cameron daddy?

"I'm so sorry." I said feeling a little awkward. He stood up and smiled gently, "it's fine, really." He said. Jamie started reaching out for him. "Well, she apparently likes you more than me right now." I said handing her off to him and smiling.

"Come on little one." He said returning to their play area on the floor. Jamie has become really close with Cameron lately and it's cute but still he's not her father.

Nicholas has called me thousands of times since I left. Every voicemail and every text is the same thing. "Im so sorry, please come home. I miss you two and I love you and I want you guys to come home." He thinks he can just cheat and ontop of that he gives me a fucking STD, thank god we caught it in it's early stages and I can get treatment for it and be cured.

I can't believe the nerve of this freaking guy. I love you? Fuck you Nicholas. You don't love me you just love fucking me over constantly.

"Do you want me to take you to the house so you can get some more stuff for you and jamie?" Cameron asked while feeding her applesauce. "Yeah, as soon as you get done with that." I said smiling at him and her.

I know that deep down inside, Cameron wished Jamie was his and I believe deep down inside I wished that too. He was great father material and actually enjoys being around her unlike Nicholas.

"Come on open up." He laughed trying to spoon the apple sauce into her mouth. She didn't budge so he tickled her and she opened her mouth and ate. "See mmm right? Applesauce is yummy right?" He said nodding his head.