Fuck Cameron Chap.8

So there's a bit of a sex scene here, but do not fret, I did not go into detail. But if you think nicks and angel child then this might change your view on him.

Nicky's P.O.V

"Come on, lets go home." I said grabbing her hand. "But we just got here nick." She whined. I turned around, honestly if she was just going to spend up my hard earn money she could at least do one thing for me that'd make me feel better.

"I was thinking maybe we could go to your house, you know so you could show me that new dance move you learned." I grinned while reaching for her hand.

She smiled wickedly. Honestly, I could do better without her but right now I just needed a woman's touch? "Oh, well then." She said. "Well if you're that eager maybe we could do it here." Wow, this girl has no self-respect at all but I'm not going to give it to her. I mean I'm gonna give it to her but you know what I mean.

"You sure?" I asked before pulling her towards and old shack a little far away from her. I'm not trashy and I'm not going to force her if she doesn't want to do it. But right now I just need this. "Yeah but not there, how about your car?" She said pulling me towards my jeep.

Before my parents died, they were lawyers. They were very well off I guess you could say. They saved money up for me even before I was born, so there was enough money in there for anything that I needed. When Talia asked about my jeep I told her I'd worked nights at Ben's to get money and she didn't question it any further.

I didn't want the other kids at the foster home to think any different of me because my late parents had a bit of money. So I told everyone including Talia that my parents were teenagers who couldn't take care of me, just like any other story here.

Till this day I still haven't told talia the truth and right now I don't plan on it.

We got into the jeep and she immediately attacked me. Good thing we were parked under some shady trees, plus it was dark so no one could see unless they're really looking for a show.

It wasn't long before things got a little heated. If you know what I mean. "Tell me you love me?" She said grabbing on to my arms. If I didn't she'd feel some type of way so I did something very wrong. I pretended she was talia. That was the only thing or girl that could make me feel good. "I love you so much." I said kissing her with passion.

"Oh nick." She moaned. "Don't speak." I said. She's killing my mood.

---------------------------------------------

Eventually after our little get together we headed back to the real party. Upon return you'll never guessed who we bumped into. "Hey Nicky, where have you been?" Talia said walking towards me. "Nowhere, where have y'all been?" I asked brushing my hands through my hair.

"You have a bit of a mark on your neck." She said reaching out to touch me. I moved out of her reach."Please don't touch me." I said while walking away. I don't need her, and she obviously doesn't need me. Hell, I'm fucking amazing. Kids pratically kiss the ground I walk on.

I'm not going to loose my head over some girl that doesn't want me.

Cameron this. Cameron that, you know what fuck Cameron. He could go straight to hell for all I care. "I've been here forever, where's my recognition?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And we all said screw Cameron. You guys thanks for reading. Feedback is well needed and I love you. XoXo An Inchworm Of Happiness..