The Tag Game!

Okay, so I have been tagged by IcyScarss and Rapunzel-Frost and KinzyandBFF   to do this tag kind of thing where I have to answer questions... Okay so here it goes...

1. Your nickname?
-My name is already kind of short so most people just call me Amy. Some of my friends call me Ams. Fun Fact: when I was younger I had the nickname the white fright because my hair was so blonde that it seemed white and I was kind of a badass xD

2. Your eye color?
-Bluee

3. Your hair color?
-Light blonde in the summer and golden blonde in the winter. My hair gets colored by the sun :D

4. One fact about me
-I am cursed with eternal clumsiness. (If that's even a word xD)

5. Favorite color?
-fifty shades of bluee. Just kidding. Any shade of blueee.

6. Favorite place?
-In the morning? My bed. In general? The barn <33

7. Favorite celebrity?
-This one is sooo difficult! I have so many! I'm just going to name a few: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Jennifer Morris, Idina Menzel, Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum.... I could go on and on! I have many favorites :)

8. Favorite animal?
-The magnificent creature called the horse <33

9. Favorite song?
-Argh, also so many! Let it go is definitely on the list, and yes, I'm not kidding. I find myself listening to it a lot, in different languages too. My favorite languages are: English, Danish, Swedish, Italian, Estonian, Thai, Cantonese and Serbian.

But to really answer the question, any song from Carrie Underwood or Ilse de Lange is awesome!

10. Favorite book?
-I'm Dutch so I read mostly Dutch books because school forces me to. Favorite Dutch books: Het meisje dat verdween door Els Florijn (The girl that disappeared by Els Florijn) Eiland aan de horizon door Corien Oranje (Island on the horizon by Corien Oranje)

Last English books I read: The fault in our stars, Jamaica inn, inventing Elliot, the girl with the pearl earring.

As you can see, I can't pick favorites. I like a lot of things!

Who do I tag? Anyone who wants to do this. I dare you to do it! You can do it here in the comments or on an update of one of your books. You decide :)

Have fun!

-Amyy