-Chapter 26- Who am I?

R A P U N Z E L

After getting off the phone with a very upset Anna, I called everyone and we rushed towards the hospital. Elsa suffered from amnesia, the doctor couldn't tell us how bad it was because nobody knew how bad she really hit her head. And Elsa herself wasn't a great help either, she didn't remember anything, not even her own name.

I swung open the large entrance doors of the hospital, Anna ran towards me and gave me a hug. "Did you bring everyone?" She asked after she let go of me.

"Every single one of them." I said while our friends came inside.

"Merida, Kristoff, Eugene, Hiccup. Oh, it's so good to see you all!" Anna said while she got a little emotional.

"It's good to see you too. How are you holding up?" Kristoff asked.

"F-Fine." Anna sniffed.

"Anna, ye don't have to do that. Not with us. Ye're not fine." Merida said while she hugged Anna tight.

"I don't understand...why is this happening to her? ...to me? I haven't lost her but it feels like I did." Anna cried.

"That's how Jack must feel." Hiccup whispered beside me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He has no family." Hiccup said.

"He has us. We will be there for him." I said, Hiccup nodded.

"So, what did you have in mind, Anna?" Eugene asked.

"I want to introduce every one of you to her. I don't want her to feel alone, I want her to know that there are people here who care about her." Anna said.

"Where's Jack?" I asked.

"He went for a walk, he's really upset. He sat by her side all night, it's so sad." Anna said and looked down.

"This way." Anna said.

We walked towards the third wing of the hospital and took the elevator to the fourth floor. Anna happily told us that Elsa had been moved from the ICU to a private room, the room was a 'present' from their aunt and uncle who live in Chicago. They sent Elsa a card and told Anna they would pay for Elsa's treatment if their insurance wasn't enough.

"That's incredibly generous of them. I mean, they don't even know you two. You are just related." I said to Anna.

"Yes, it is. I spoke with them on the phone and thanked them. Felt weird, though." Anna said. "This way."

Anna led us inside the room where Elsa was laying.

"Hey you! Look who I brought, they're all here to see you." Anna did her best to hide her sadness and put on a bright smile.

Elsa's eyes were red, she had been crying. She however smiled and nodded. "Thanks, ehh.."

"Anna, remember? I'm your sister." Anna said.

"Yes, sorry. I remember. You told me this morning, right?" Elsa asked.

"Yes. Here look." Anna took out her phone and showed Elsa a picture of the two of them as children. "You were 8 and I was 5 here."

"What happened to your leg?" Elsa asked while she looked closely at the picture.

"I broke my leg, I fell out of our treehouse." Anna said while she chuckled at the memory.

"You must be quite the reckless type." Elsa said.

"Yes, see? Bits and pieces are coming back to you." Anna cheered.