-Chapter 21- New York Visit

J A C K

As soon as I arrived in New York I went to the school. It was opened in spring break, otherwise the students had no access to their dorms. But there were no classes, obviously. And most of the students went home during springbreak. Only a few remained in their dorms. I still had a dorm here, even though Pitch pretended to be my father and he had sent the school a letter about my sudden disappearance. According to the letter, the overland family went abroad for business. But I had kept in contact with Sandy, he said that some of my stuff was still laying around in the dorm.

I walked to the fourth floor of the building, that's where my dorm is located. Anna and Elsa's dorm is on the second floor. Went I reached our dorm I lifted up the doormat and I got the key of the door. Sandy and I did this because we only had one key and our working hours were different, I figured he didn't stop doing it even though I left. I opened the door and placed the key back under the doormat before I entered the dorm. Sandy wasn't there, he told me he was going to visit his family.

I went to my room and opened the drawers of the closet. "Argh, where is that darn tube?" I muttered while I started to search for the hairdye. I managed to find the hairdye and the brown contacts. I went to the bathroom and quickly dyed my hair brown and I put the contacts in. When I looked up in the mirror I saw a picture that wasn't complete. I saw the rich boy, Jackson Overland from Portland, standing there with the streetrat's clothes. I shook my head and went back to my room to change the blue hoodie and the ripped old brown pants for some decent looking clothes.

"Now it's time to steal some files." I mumbled while a smirk spread on my face.

I managed to sneak into the school and I went straight to Mr. North's office. I had stolen files before and I made some trips to North's office while I was still in school. Even though I tried to behave, I'll always be automatically seen as a troublemaker. 'Cause you know, under all this hairdye is still the one and only Jack Frost.

I chuckled at my own thoughts and shook my head to shrug them off. I quickly opened the drawer which said 'grade 12'. The student files were on alphabetic order of the last names, I searched for the 'H' and the file I quickly found the file that I was looking for.

"Hiccup Horrendous," I whispered. I searched for his dorm number, that was all I needed to know. "529." I put the file back where it belonged and I made sure everything in the office was still in its place.

"To dorm 529!" I mumbled while I started to run towards the dorm buildings.

R A P U N Z E L

"We have to call the police! Someone was on the property!" Anna exclaimed. After a restless night, this was the first thing we discussed at breakfast.

"Anna, there's no point. We cleaned up all the evidence and nothing has been taken. And if it indeed was the group, they were probably just trying to mess with us." Elsa frowned, she took an aspirine and drank some water. She probably had a headache from all the thinking and processing of things.

"Let's drop it. If they come back tonight, Ay will be waitin' for em with me gun right next to meh." Merida muttered. "Now let's eat."

Anna and Merida started to eat in silence. They were both enjoying their slice of toast while Elsa seemed to be battling with her small bowl of yoghurt.

"Argh, I'm sorry, guys. I can't eat, I need fresh air or my head will explode." Elsa exclaimed and stood up from the table. She grabbed her coat and took the nearest door outside.

"What's wrong with her?" Anna wondered out loud.

"Her boy-... Ex- boyfriend is in that group. She's a little closer to this than we are." I said.