-Chapter 4- Crushes

Rapunzel's POV

''What are you doing?'' I heard Elsa giggle behind me.

''Hushh!" I exclaimed while I pulled her down to her knees next to me in the bush.

''So, you're spying on him now?'' Elsa teased while she elbowed me. ''Just go and talk to him. He won't bite.'' she said while she stood up, I did the same. Elsa started to walk back to the school, I took one last glance at Eugene who was playing soccer with Hans, Hiccup and Kristoff. His best friends. It was still pretty chilly outside but they didn't seem to mind. Eugene had taken off his blazer and his tie and he was only wearing his white shirt which made him look even more handsome.

The bell rang and he and his friends started to walk back to the building. I hurried to catch up with Elsa. ''Are you sure talking is a good idea? What if he doesn't like me?'' I gulped.

''Of course! You've gotta meet him. He's a nice guy, don't worry. I'm sure he'll like you.'' She said while she stopped walking when she arrived at her locker which she opened. ''Watch this.'' She whispered while she winked at me.

Eugene walked towards us, my heart beat started to increase like crazy. He stopped next to Elsa and he opened his locker. Wait, how did I not know that his locker was next to Elsa's? Why didn't she tell me? I talk about him like two thirds of the day!

''Hey, Els. How are you doing?'' He smiled at Elsa.

''I'm great, Eugene. Do you remember my friend?'' She asked which referred to me.

''Uh, no. I've never met her.'' He said awkwardly while he ran his hand through his hair.

''Well, you should! I'm off to English.'' Elsa grinned while she gave me a little push in the back towards him. He didn't notice. If a glare could kill someone she'd be laying there on the floor. She turned around one more time and smiled mischievously. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I watch how Elsa disappears outside. Wait, I thought she said she was off to English? Something's up with her lately, she seems happier. Oh well, that's a positive thing right?

''Don't you have any classes?'' I asked awkwardly. I didn't want him to be late because of me.

''No, I have a free period.'' He said while he smiled a little.

''Oh! Me too! We could go for some ice cream?'' I exclaimed while I was getting way to excited. He chuckled at my actions and nodded his head.

''Sure,'' He laughed. ''You do know it's against the rules to go to the mall on schooldays?'' he reminded me.

''Well, I don't want to be stuck here.'' I sighed.

''C'mon, then.'' He said. ''I didn't catch your name?''

''Oh, it's Rapunzel but my friends call me Punzie.'' I chuckled.

''Alright then, Blondie. I'm Eugene but my friends call me Flynn.'' He said as we were walking towards the bus stop. His new nickname for me made me blush a little.

''Why Flynn?'' I asked him.

''Hans, Kristoff, Hiccup and I have been friends ever since we were in primary school. Back then I was obsessed with a book about Flynnigan Rider, so they decided to call me Flynn.'' He said.

''I like Eugene better.'' I mumbled.

''Oh really?'' He laughed.

Elsa's POV

''Jack?'' I called out while I walked towards the dumpster where we usually met up. Jack and I have been friends for a couple of weeks now. We have a lot of fun together, he's a real prankster. But he has a really big heart, he somehow managed to make he feel happy. I didn't know this strange feeling that I felt whenever I saw him. His head popped up from around a corner, it created a wide smile on my face. Seeing his messy long white hair that had been played with by the wind and that mischievous smile of his. However this time something seemed to be up with him. He wasn't smiling or laughing like he usually did when I saw him. He was sitting against a wall and he seemed to be in pain. I ran towards him and kneeled down in front of him.