-Chapter 9- Faking It

A N N A

"What?! A D-? But I even studied for this one!" I let out a frustrated sigh when I found out that I had once again failed a math test.

"You should find someone who can tutor you, Anna. Ask around!" Ms. Belle, my math teacher gave me a confident smile and she continued to hand out the math tests to everyone.

I sighed. "What did you get, Mavis?" I asked the girl with raven black hair beside me. It wouldn't surprise me if she got a good mark, her father is a science teacher. She's good at subjects like this.

"A B, I'm more than satisfied with a B!" She smiled. I groaned, it seemed like everyone had good marks except for me. A B wasn't considered great for her, it was impossible for me.

I stuffed the paper angrily inside my bag and I walked out of the class once the bell finally rung. It was lunchbreak.

I spotted Elsa walking with her tray of food, she stopped when she noticed me. I walked towards her and she smiled at me.

"Hey, what's with the long face?" She chuckled. I grabbed the crumbled math test out of my bag and held it in front of her.

"This. This is what's up with the long face."

"Ohh, a -D?" She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned mischievously.

"Okay, fine! You win!" I snapped at her causing me a weird stare from the lunch lady when I got my tray. We walked over to our spot in the cafeteria and Elsa still had that devilish smirk plastered on her face.

"And?"

"And I need your help." I sighed my defeat.

"And?" she grinned.

"And I'm a stubborn little girl! Happy now?" I felt defeated. She made me say everything I denied a week ago when I was studying for the math test. She offered to help me but I said I could do it myself and she called me a stubborn little girl because she knew all along that I was going to fail the test. And she's right after all. Sister knows best...

"So, made any friends yet?" I asked while I was playing with my salad.

"Yeah, Ariel and Astrid. Astrid knows Hiccup, a guy from our old school remember?"

"Oh yeah, he's a friend of Hans."

I was peacefully sleeping but a slight annoyed sound kept repeating on the background. It got louder and louder and...yeah something was definitly hitting that window.

I woke up on the couch, Elsa was probably too lazy to drag me back to my room. She had placed a blanket on me. I looked at my phone and I saw that it was only 3am. Something hit the window again and I got up to see what it was.

I walked over towards the window, I opened it and then...something really hard hit my forehead.

"AHHH! HOLY BROWNIES! Everyday I find more reasons for smacking my dad's face for sending us here." I exclaimed while I rubbed my forehead. I looked down at my feet and I saw a small pebble. Someone must've thrown it but who? I looked down and there stood a white haired guy, our dorm was located on the second floor so yeah we had to look down. Because of the small amount of light I couldn't see his face clearly.

"Sorry! Must've hit the wrong window!" The guy yelled at me.

"You must've smacked the wrong face! Anyway, who are you looking for?" I asked as the curious person I am.