-Chapter 6- Confession

Rapunzel's POV

I was sitting in Math class, I kept staring at the empty seat beside me. Where did she go? She did come back last night, she was the one who placed the blankets on me. I startled when the teacher called her name. I noticed that he looked at the door, everyone did. I turned to look at the door, there she was. Elsa quickly walked to her seat beside me. I could see that she got dressed in a hurry, her hair was combined in a messy bun which wasn't like Elsa at all. But that doesn't mean it didn't look good on her, she looked adorable with parts of her bangs hanging in her face.

"Where on earth have you been?" I asked her quietly. Elsa was about to open her mouth but the teacher spoke up before she had the chance to speak.

"Ms. Corona and Ms. Arendelle, please continue your conversation after class. And don't make me warn you again, it was already bad enough you were late Ms. Arendelle." He strictly said.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Sinclair." Elsa mumbled.

After what seemed like forever the bell rang and we all got out. I was way too curious to wait for Elsa's explanation. "Class dismissed." Mr. Sinclair said making me stuff my things inside my bag and I ran after Elsa who seemed to be in a hurry. Was she avoiding me?

"Els! ELSA! WAIT!" I yelled when I realized we didn't have the same class.

"I'll tell you everything in lunch break! I promise!" Elsa yelled through the crowded corridor make me groan.
"Why don't people understand that I'm way too curious?" I pouted.

"Hey Blondie!" Eugene approached me. Alright Els, you are dismissed. This can get interesting.

"Hi Eugene," I said smiling widely.

"You have English now, right?" He asked.

"Yes, you too?"

"Uh-huh, should I walk you to the library?" He offered. Of course I would never turn such an offer down. So I nodded gladly.

After having the best English lesson of my entire school career, I went to look for Elsa. Eugene and I have an English project together, we have to write a short story. That shouldn't be too hard since I have a roommate that dreams to become a writer. But first, I need to hear her out about last night.

My eyes scanned the cafeteria, she wasn't there. I saw Merida and Anna chatting together while eating their food, Elsa wasn't with them which is strange. Maybe she's in the bathroom? I quickly made my way over to the bathroom and I walked in. Some girls were fixing their make up.

"Elsa? Are you in there?" I asked. There was no response and the girls looked at me weirdly. Okay, she's really avoiding me. I shook my head and I went back to the corridor. I bumped into someone because I was in a hurry. I managed to keep myself standing. I looked up at a snobby rich girl that clearly disliked me.

"I'm sorry, I was in a hurry. I didn't see you." I apologized quickly before she would make a scene.

"Looking for your little pathetic friend? She is outside." She snapped at me and quickly walked past me.

I ran through the corridors outside where I found Elsa sitting on a bench. The weather immediately got to me. it was the beginning of February, it was chilly outside with a lot of wind. Sometimes there would even fall some snow. Elsa didn't seem bothered, she looked deep in her thoughts. I slowly walked closer to her and I sat down while I hugged myself and shivered a little, I'm more of a summer person.