-Chapter 8- Meeting

E L S A

"ELSA!" Anna's panicking voice made me startle awake. A burning smell caught my nose, I quickly jumped out of bed and ran towards our small kitchen.

"The pancakes are burning! I REPEAT, THE PANCAKES ARE BURNING!"

"So get the pan off the fire!" I exclaimed and with a couple of fast moves I threw the frying pan to the sink.

"Phew! Your truly are a lifesaver!" Anna chuckled and she walked past me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Not so fast." I said as I got a hold of her nightgown's collar. I pulled her back to face me. "Rule number one, I'm the only one who's allowed to cook here."

"What? That's unfair! It was only one small incident, like you never burn something." She pouted.

I sighed. "Remember when you cut yourself while cooking?"

"Okay, two small incidents." She chuckled.

"Remember when it was Merida's birtday? We were going to bake a cake and you almost caught Punzie's hair in the mixer?" I asked while trying to make it clear she always messed up while cooking.

"That was her own fault." As the stubborn person she is, she kept talking herself out of this.

"No, it wasn't. You were acting too wild." I said while I walked towards the refrigerator to get myself something for breakfast.

"I was excited!"

"Anna, please. I just don't want you to hurt yourself. Okay, how about you are allowed to cook when I'm around?"

"But you were around when I burnt the pancakes!" She laughed.

"I was asleep!"

"Okay, I get it Elsa." She laughed while she poured us two glasses of orange juice. I got some eggs and bacon from the refrigerator and I made us scrambled eggs. When I place Anna's plate infront of her she quickly ate everything. I just took small bites and I kind of played with the food, moving it from one side of the plate to the other. For some odd reason I wasn't hungry.

"Can I have that if you're not going to eat it?" Anna asked.

"Sure." I sighed and pushed my plate towards her. I giggled as I saw Anna eat. It's a mystery to me how she stays so slim, maybe because of all her energy?

After breakfast, Anna and I got dressed into our new uniforms. We got the day off yesterday to look around and get used to the changes. So today was our first official day of school. I wished more than anything that I could just go back to my old school, my friends and...Jack.

After I had put my hair into its usual French braid I walked towards the living room where Anna was waiting for me. She stood up from the couch and she swung her bag over her shoulder. She didn't show any signs of being nervous. She didn't hate change as much as I did.

"You ready, sis?" She asked and I just gave her a small nod. We walked out of our dorm and Anna went straight to the elevator, it would have been better if we had taken the stairs. She would actually have a change to burn all those calories she just ate. But after this morning I didn't want to get into another argument with her so we just took the elevator. When we got down, we walked out of the building where the dorms were located. This school was certainly bigger than our old school. There, the dorms and the school was just one big building. Here even the school consisted out of more than one building.

When the bell rang, Anna faced me. "Okay, so I see you at lunchbreak?" She asked while she bit her lip. This was the first time that she was showing signs of being nervous since we arrived here. I smiled at her and hugged her. "See you at lunch and don't get yourself into any trouble."