22. Hell is my Life

NO GOAL THIS CHAPTER, JUST VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Chapter 22

I didn't get any sleep that night.  So, the next morning, when my alarm clock went off, I slammed my hand down on the "snooze" button before it could wake up Grant.  Being as quiet as I could, I rummaged through my suit case and found a nice shirt, and a pair of nice shorts.  The shirt was short-sleeved and a baby blue color.  The shorts were almost booty shorts, but they were a little longer, and they were a really light tan color.  I slipped on my shoes, put my hair up in a ponytail, and walked out the door.

As soon as I was at school, I walked inside to my locker.  I got my books out, and went to my first hour class.  Soon, people rushed in, hoping not to be late, and sat down in their usual spots.  But when Ford entered the room, and I gave him a warm smile, he just gave me a glare.

The feeling in my stomach told me that Ruby wasn't going to do it, and that I had been tricked terribly.  But I told myself that it was only first hour, and that Ruby and Ford probably hadn't seen each other yet.

It was like I blinked, opened my eyes, and it was 45 minutes later, and the bell was ringing.  I stood up slowly, gathered my things, and went to second hour.  Sitting down in my chair, I put my bag on the ground.  Then I felt someone tap my shoulder.  I looked behind me and saw a blond haired guy smiling like a maniac.

"Are you new here?"  He asked me.

I frowned and shook my head no, turning back around.

"Well, I must be blind then because if I could see, I'd notice a pretty girl like you."

My anger fused.  "My name is Tear Drop, but you probably know me by Mary."

The smirk on his face instantly turned to a open-mouthed gapping face, and I turned back around.

Did I really look that different?

The bell rang, and I remembered that I had third hour with Ruby.  The class started, and Ruby asked to go to the bathroom.  About a minute after she left, I raised my hand and asked the same question.  The teacher, Mr. Long, let me go.  I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom, and Ruby was leaned against a sink putting on lip gloss.

"Ruby."

She didn't even look over at me as she said, "What do you want?"

"You're not going to tell Ford, are you?"

"Of course I am.  I wouldn't lie about that; I'm not that much of a bitch."

"You've lied to me before.  Why wouldn't you lie about this?"

"What have I lied to you about?"

"That whole conversation that we had in Ford's front yard was a lie!"

"No.  Some of it was,” She admitted.  "Like the crush on Ford's brother, that was a lie.  But the rest was all the truth... I think."

I frowned. "Oh.  Well, whatever.  I don't care. Just...  Please tell him.  Please. It means so, so, so, so much to me! You have no idea."

"It's obvious that it means a lot to you. You made out with a random stranger just to get me to tell him!"  She grabbed my shoulders.  "I will tell him!  Now leave!  I don't particularly want to be seen with you."

Rolling my eyes, I walked back to class, and sat down in my seat.

Excitement was bubbling up in my stomach. Once again, I couldn't keep the smile off of my face.

A couple hours past, and I didn't have any classes with Ford besides lunch, and even then he ignored me.  

But at the end of the day, when I went to my locker, there was a yellow sticky not stuck to my locker that said, "Go to my house -Ford".

Again, excitement built up in me.  I took a couple deep breaths, put my books and my binder in my locker, and took the sticky note off.  I re-read it a couple more times, then folded it up and put it into my pocket.  With a smile on my face, I walked out the door.

_______________________

We didn't get the goal again, so it's a short upload.  I'll be uploading on the 30th, because that's when my contest ends, BUT STILL VOTE!!  I only got 5 covers, but I'm still happy that I got some! No school tomorrow for me, so that's why I'm uploading. lol.