3. Hell Is My Life

Chapter 3

I woke up in Evan's bed and I looked out a window.  It was dark out.  My panic increased and I started crying.  I knew thatdad would stay up all night with me to give me the worst beating that he could think of. 

I ran out of the room and into the kitchen.  "Dude, why are you crying?"  I looked up and saw Ford sitting at the table eating ice cream. 

"Because I'm late.  Now where are my freaking Cortez's?"

"Some where secret and I'm not going to give them to you."  He smiled at me.  Fuck.

 "What the fuck ever."  And I walked out the door without my new shoes.  And to my luck, it was raining.  And I was wearing my best socks.

 I got home and took my old shoes out from under the porch.  I slipped them on and crept through the door, wishing so desperately that dad passed out while waiting for me.  I tip toed to my room, and was stopped because I saw my dad, bottle in hand, staring at me.  I ran.  I ran into my room and he pulled me out by my hair.  "You bastard!"  I yelled, trying to get out of his deathly grip. 

"Don't you talk to your father like that!"  I spit in his face.

"Well, I know something you don't know.  You aren't my real fucking father.  Yeah.  My mom cheated on

you, right in that living room, but you were passed out and didn't even wake up. Yeah, it's the truth."  And he punched me, and as I fell, he stumbled off, saying something about how my mother was a bitch anyways.

Everything blacked out.

Someone picked me up, saying "Tear" repetitively.  I groaned and opened my eyes.  Ford was the one holding me.  "Hey, sorry about earlier.  I didn't think you'd walk out you know?"

"How do you know where I live?"  I got out of his arms quickly.

"I- uh, I followed you."

"Great.  Now you know where I live."  I looked to the ground beside him.  "And you got my shoes wet. 

Thanks."  I snatched them up and pointed out the door.  "Now get out of my house."

"Well aren't you ungrateful?  I saved you."

"Saved me?  Ugh.  I've been through much worse than that, buddy, and did you save me any other time?  How about the time when my arm was broken, and I didn't even go to the hospital?  Yeah, well, thanks for helping me when I didn't even need it."  I rolled my eyes.  "So get out."

"What exactly was that?  Who punched you?"

"Get the FUCK out of my house!  Now, asshole!  Don't come in my house, asking questions like a freaking cop, expecting me to answer!  Just get out Ford..."

He gave me one last frown and stepped out of my house.  I slammed the door in his face.  I started crying and went into my room and fell asleep on my bed. 

I heard the door creek open, but I paid no attention to it.  I was to tired. 

That was until I felt someone grab my head, and put a bag over it.  I swung my limbs around, hoping to hit someone or something.  No such luck.  I brought my legs up and kicked out.  I hit a fat stomach, and heard a groan.  I took the bag off of my head and crawled away.  My father grabbed my foot and turned me over.   

"You know, Tear, you shouldn't have told me that you weren't my daughter.  Now, it's going to be so much worse for you."  He leaned down and kissed me.  I wanted to puke.  Was this bastard really kissing me?  The person who raised me was kissing me?  I turned my head and he slapped me.  "You will kiss me.  I haven't had any sex in years.  You're my lucky one."  Hegrowled at me.  He pulled down my pajama pants and I yelled for help.  He tied my hands to my bed and then tied my feet to         both of my dresser legs.  He also pulled out black duct tape and put some over my mouth.  I started crying.