15. Hell is my Life

DRUGS DO COME UP IN THIS CHAPTER.  EXPECT IT.

15 votes, 15 comments.

thats all((:

Chapter 15

"Ford!  Just talk to me, please!"  I begged.

Logan whistled.  "Damn.  Someone’s mad at Tear Drop."

Then, I snapped.  I turned toward Logan and walked up to him.  "You Asshole!"  I slapped him.  "This is your entire goddamn fault!  I hate you!"  I slapped him again.

Evan woke up, rubbing his eyes.  When he saw me glaring at Logan, he asked "What the hell is going on here?"

"Nothing."  I answered, and ran out the door.

I put my hand in my pocket, trying to find my phone.  Damn, I probably lost it...  Fuck.

So I walked in the dark all the way to my house.  Quietly, I crawled through the window that led to my room.  I lay on the uncomfortable bed and tried to gather my thoughts.

I had no one anymore.  My only friend hated me.  Everyone probably hated me now.

I sobbed into my pillow, trying to quiet the sounds.

I fell asleep before I could even think my last thought.

I woke up in the morning at 5:30.  I still had an hour and a half before school started.  So, I got ready quickly, putting on black skinny jeans and a blue short sleeved shirt.  I didn't bother with a jacket today because you couldn't even see the bruises anymore.  I brushed through my hair and put on socks.  I slipped on my Cortez’s and climbed back through the window.

After I got to school, I sat on the steps, waiting.  I didn't fall asleep this time though.  I stayed on the steps until the Janitor unlocked the door, when people were arriving.  I walked inside and went to my locker. I got my binder out and went to homeroom.

Finally, the bell rang and everyone rushed into class.  Mr. Trinket followed.  When he saw me, his eyes widened.  "Mary.  I- I mean Tear Drop.  What are you doing here today?"

"Yesterday was the 15th day of OSS.  I get to come back today."  I answered.

"Right.  Well, you aren't in your assigned seat.  I changed the seating chart while you were gone.  You sit in the back, by Ford."

I sighed.  Just the perfect thing to top off my day.  I slowly grabbed my shit and walked to the back by Ford.  I sat down and put my things on the desk.  Looking over at Ford, I saw that he was looking at me.  When we made eye contact, I saw hurt flash into his eyes and he quickly looked away.  I sighed.

"Ford, will you explain to Tear Drop what we're learning about?"  Mr. Trinket aked.

"No.  I want to switch seats with John."  I looked to see who John was sitting by, and it was Ruby.

"But, Ford, you were the one who begged to sit by Tear Drop, were you not?"

"Yes, but that was then.  Not now.  So, I'd like to move, please.  And I think Tear Drop would enjoy it, because she could get close to John and fuck him."

I looked over at Ford, shocked.  "What the fuck is your problem?  You're only mad because you think I fucked Logan and Trevor, but I didn’t, I promise.  It was force-"  I whispered, and Ford interrupted me.

"I don't want to hear it!  John, switch seats with me, now."

John was afraid of Ford, and always had been.  So, of course, he listened to him.  When he sat down next to me, he grinned at me.  "So, you like to fuck, huh?"