21. Hell is my Life

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.  IT IS IMPORTANT.

Chapter 21

It was the next day, and I promised myself that I would visit Mackenzie's grave every month.

It was a boring day.  All I did was lie around, avoid Grant, and play with Hayden.  But I knew that I would sometime have to face him.  And that sometime was when I went to sleep tonight.  I got into my bed, trying to be quiet, but I guess I wasn't quiet enough, because Grant sat up, and turned on the light.  

"Hey."

"Hello."

"Why you been avoiding me all day?"  He asked.

"I Haven't.  What are you talking about?"  I lied.  I really just didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh, you haven't, huh?  Why is it that when ever I come into the room, you leave?"

"Okay.  I didn't want to talk about this now, but I will, if you let me go to sleep afterwards." He nodded.  "Fine.  I've been avoiding you because... I think that you think that just because we made out and shit, it means that we have to date.  And I don't think that.  I think that because you're single, you can make out with people and not have to date them."

He gave me a weird look.  "You actually think that I think that?  What the fuck?"

"Well, yeah...  You don't?"

"Fuck no!  I don't want a relationship!  I happen to like being single, and being able to have sex with anyone I want!"

"Oh. Can I sleep now?  I have to go to sleep tomorrow."

"'Course, Silly." He smiled at me, and then turned the light off.

I set the alarm for 4:30, and then closed my eyes.  I drifted to sleep quickly.

"Beep.  Beep.  Beep.  Beep."

"Shut that thing off!"  Grant yelled at me.  Then something soft hit me.  I opened my eyes and saw a pillow.  I threw the pillow back at him and pushed "snooze" on the alarm.  Then I turned it off, and stood up, getting in my suitcase for clothes.

Today, I chose a pair of regular, faded blue jeans and a white short sleeved shirt that had the word Hollister on it.  I looked like a normal, popular girl today.

"You look good."  Grant told me, rubbing his eyes.

"Were you watching me, you pervert?"  I laughed.

"Yeah."

"Wow.  I love how you're just so honest."  I laughed again.

"You love it?"  He smirked at me, and stood up.

"Yeah."  He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.  I kissed back, but only for a minute.  "No, no, no.  I have to go to school."

"So?"

"How old are you?"  I asked, suddenly curious.

"To old for you, Jailbait." He answered.

"Then why are you kissing me?"

He smirked.  "I’m 24."

"Well, it’s a good thing I like older guys."  I pecked him on the lips, then unwrapped him arms from my waist.

"That's a damn good thing."

I walked up the stairs after winking at him.

I walked to school after putting on make-up and brushing my hair and teeth.  I walked up the steps to the school, and saw Ruby's car pull up.

An idea popped into my head, and I jogged over to her car.  When she reached ovewr to get her purse in the passenger seat, I opened her door.  "Thanks."  She said, without looking at me, and got out.  I slammed her door shut and ran after her.  Grabbing her arm, I yelled her name, making her stop.

"Let go of me, Skank."

"No.  You need to tell Ford that I didn't know, and that it all was just a set-up!"

"Tell Ford what was a set-up?"  She faked confusion.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No I don't.  All I know, is that I found your phone, and I read all your conversations with Ford, or, 'Stranger', and you knew that it was Ford all along."

"You know that I didn't know!"  I yelled at her.  "You know that you changed the contact name to Ford, and sent him all those messages!  Just admit it, Ruby!"

"I won't admit it because I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Ruby, please.  You have no idea how mad Ford is at me right now for something I didn't do.  Please.  You have to help me."

"Fine."  I let out the breath I had been holding and smiled.  I was about to say thank you, but she kept talking.  "I'll make you a deal."  Well this wasn't good.  I nodded for her to go on.  "I'll tell Ford that it was a set-up if you can get 5 guy's numbers at the mall, and then lead one of them on to have sex with you, but don't actually do it. Deal?  Oh, and you have to give the guys your real phone number."

I thought it over.  It sounded pretty easy.  So, I nodded, and told her that I would do it.  "Good!"  She smiled at me.  "Meet me at lunch, and then we'll go to the mall."

Classes went by fast, and I was so excited to go to the mall with Ruby.  It wasn't that I was going to get to spend time with her, because I was actually dreading that, but the fact that I could win it, and she would tell Ford that everything was a set-up.

Once lunch came, I literally ran to my locker, put my things away, and then ran to the lunch room.  I immediately saw Ruby waiting impatiently by the water fountain.  Running over to her, she saw me and giggled.  "Excited much?"

"Very.  Now let’s go!"

She drove me to the mall, and then we both got out.

"Okay, we'll go into Victoria Secret first, so all the cute guys can see us in there.  We won't buy anything, we'll just look through all the sexy corsets and stuff, and then leave.  Len we'll go into Holister, which I know some hot guys are there and work there." She informed me as we were walking inside.  I just nodded to everything she said.  "We're leaving at three o'clock, so you better hurry up and get some numbers."

We went into Victoria Secret and looked around.  Some cute guys watched us through the window, but didn't come inside.  Probably because they didn't want to be seen in a girl store like this.  When we walked out though, two of them came up to us.  "Hey, Cutie.  What's your name?"  The cuter one asked me.

"Tear Drop."  I answered, smiling at him.

"Tear Drop, I'm Alex.  Do you have any room in the phone of yours for one more contact?"

I decided to play with him.  "I don't know, I'll have to check..."

He smiled at me.  "258-7534."

I took out my phone and put his number into my contacts under "Alex, 1."  "I'll text you later.  But for now, I and my friend need to get going.  Right, Ruby?"  She nodded.

"I'm afraid so.  Bye Boys."  We winked, waved and left.

"I got one so far."  I informed her.

"Me too.  Now let's hang out in Hollister!"  She squealed, and then ran into the filthy smelling store. I shook my head, following her.  Instantly, guys came up to us.  We talked, and walked around, and I got two more numbers.

We were in the food court when Ruby spotted a hot guy with gauges and shaggy hair.  She pointed at him when he was turned around.  "That is who you will lead on, and proposition to fuck.  But remember, he has to say yes.  And then give him a time and date to meet up.  I'll be in the bathroom.  Watch him.  Don't let him leave!"  And with that, she ran off to the bathroom.

I didn't know how to catch his attention.  I couldn't just go up to him and say, "Hey, I'm Tear Drop.  Wanna have sex?"  So, I tried to make it obvious that I was looking at him.  My eyes were always on his, and when he would catch me staring, I would look away and pretend to be embarrassed.

About five minutes after Ruby left, he walked to my table and sat down in front of me.  "So, I caught you looking at me."  He teased.

"I caught you looking back at me."

He laughed.  "Touché.  So why were you looking at me?"

"You're cute.  Why were you looking at me?"

"Because I saw you looking at me and it peaked my interest."  He answered.

"Ahh."

"So, what is a beautiful girl like you doing sitting here alone?"

"My friend ditched me for some guy."  I lied.

"Well, you can come hang with me and my friends, if you want."

"I don't even know your name."  I smiled.

He chuckled.  "Leon."  He held his hand out.

"Tear Drop."  I shook his hand, and then let go.

"So, are you going to take me up on that offer?"  He asked.

I pretended to think about it.  "Sure.  But I have to text my friend first and tell her."

"But she ditched you."

"Good point, but I still have to tell her."

So I quickly texted Ruby and told her that I was going to hang with Leon, and that I would meet with her at 1:30 in the lunch court.

She replied with a "Good.  I'm hanging put with friends too, and I almost felt sorry for ditching you.  1:30 in the lunch court."

"So are we good?  Can you come?"  He asked, and so I nodded.  He flashed a gorgeous smile at me, and led me over to his table.  "Everybody, this is Tear Drop."  He introduced me, and I smiled at everyone. "Okay, that is Kevin."  He pointed to a boy in a wheelchair.  The boy had black hair, blue eyes, and was cute.  "That is Viola."  He pointed to a girl with black hair and she had purple highlights.  Her eyes were an abnormal light blue.  She was really pretty.  Then he pointed to a nerdy guy with glasses, and curly red hair.  "That's Steven, and that's Garret."  He pointed to the boy next to Steven, who looked exactly like him.

We talked for a little while, and they were actually cool people, even if their appearences didn't say the same.  After about 30 minutes, I put my mouth to Leon's ear and whispered "can we talk" into it.  He nodded, and we stood up and went into the bathroom.

"First of all, can I have all of your guy's numbers?"

He nodded, and gave me all of their numbers.  I was officially done with the "get 5 guy's numbers" test.

"And second of all, I need to tell you something."

"Go ahead."  He urged.

"I... Okay.  My friend Ruby and I... Well, she's not really my friend.  But we came to the mall for me to do this test.  I had to get 5 boy's number's, and I has to ask a man to have sex with me.  Set up a date and time, and then not really do it.  Ruby chose me to do that to you.  But I don't really want to do that to you anymore, because you're actually a cool guy.  And I think that's wrong."

"Right..."  He looked disappointed.

"So, could you do me a favor, and like, when I ask you if you want to have sex just say yes? I'll have my recording thing on, on my phone."

"Of course."

"Okay, so, let's like, make out, and then we'll do it."

"How about we just make our breathing ragged?"

"Good idea.  Okay, ready?"  He nodded, and I pushed record on my phone.

"Oh, Leon."  I fake moaned.

"Mmm."  He responded.

"Oh, god.  You're so hot!"  I fake moaned again.

"I can say the same thing to you baby..."

He groaned, and it sounded so convincing.

"Can we have sex? Right now?  I want you!"

He didn't say anything for a couple seconds.  "I... Right in the bathroom?"

"Yeah!"

"I... Maybe some other time.  I don't even have a condom."

"Well... How about tomorrow?"

"Yeah.  That's fine."

"Just meet me up here tomorrow at 12.  We're going to have such a good time."  I moaned again. Then, I pushed stop recording.  "You did a good job."

"Ditto."

I smiled at him.  "So, if you could just text me tomorrow, and be like "where are you", that would be great.

He smiled at me.  "Okay, cool."

Once we walked out of the bathroom, it was 1:40.  I cursed, reminded Leon to text me, and ran to the lunch court.  I spotted Ruby, and ran to her side.  "Sorry, I got caught up."

"You better be sorry.  I almost left your ass here.  You're lucky I waited a couple minutes."  She snapped, and I rolled my eyes.  "Whatever.  Did he say yes?  Did you get five numbers?"

"Yes, he did.  I recorded it on my phone. And no, I didn't get five.  I got seven."  I grinned at her as her eyes widened.

"I have to say Tear Drop, I'm surprised.  But show me the recording."

I pressed play on my phone and she listened closely to it.  After it was over, I put my phone back into my pocket, and Ruby smiled at me.

"Well, I guess I'll have to be telling Ford that it was me."  My heart felt like it was going to jump into my throat.  I was so happy.  I couldn't help the smiled that spread onto my face.  "I'll tell him tomorrow."

____________

Hey guys.  I have a couple things to say.  I'm really dissapointed.  In myself, Tear Drop, my contest, and the votes and comments I got for the last chapter. 

In myself, because this chapter was shitty. I just didn't know what to write.

In Tear Drop, because I don't like the way I have made her and changed her, which goes back to being dissapointed in myself.  In the begining, Tear Drop had been kissed by one guy- not forced.  And now, at tthe almost end of the book, she kissed (not forced) three or four guys.  And I didn't want it to be like that.  I still don't want it to be like that.  But idk why I made it that way... I just... I don't like the way I made her.

In the cover/banner contest, because I've only gotten 4 covers.  I'm only dissapointed in that because I got my hopes up, thinking that I would get more than 10.  I'm happy that some people actually decided to make me one, and I'm grateful.  But I just figured that more people would make me one.

In the votes and comments I got on the last chapter, because we didn't fufill the goal.  I know that it's only been like, 12 days, but I don't think I'm going to get anymore votes or comments on that chapter.  I had 21 votes and 9 comments.  Out of the goal, 30 votes and 27 comments.  So, we're going to try to fufill that goal again.If we don't get it, we'll keep trying on it untill we do get it.

Remember Guys, I'm not disspaointed in my fans or the people reading my story! I love you guys, I don't know what I would do without you all! I just get my hopes up, so it's my fault. okay? I lvoe you all.

30 votes, 27 comments.

Alexis<33