19. Hell is my Life

Heyy Guys!  PLEASE READ THIS!  Only 4 people have yet to send me a conver.  It really dissapoints me.  :/  I expected like, 10. lol.  But,  Win the contest! Try to get first place! Here's the info:

The cover that wins will be the next book cover for Hell is my Life, and a chapter will be dedicated to the winner.  the contest ends August 30th, 2011.  Email me a link to the picture, or the actual picture, along with your wattpad name, at :  Waiting_Even_In_Inferno@Yahoo.com

That's it about that!  Did you guys have a good 4th of July?  Well, the ones who celebrated it...

Okay.  27 votes, 24 comments.  Remember guys, if we don't get it, we'll try again.  If we don't get it that time, I lower it.  I'm just trying to see if that many people are reading, and what their veiws are on the chapter.

Well, I <3 you all!  Bye!!

ALSO, YOU HAVE TO BE A FAN OF MINE TO READ CHAPTER 18 BECAUSE IT HAS SEXUAL CONTENT. 

Chapter 19

Sobbing, I grabbed my bags and walked to the kitchen.  Marcus questioned my why I was crying, but I couldn't speak.  Half because I was crying, but aslo because I was in shock.  I couldn't believe that Ford was Stranger.  How was that even possible that Omegle would connect two people that were in the same damn house?

I just walked outside to Jeydon's car, and got in.  He didn't bother to ask me why I was crying.  He probably knew it was because of my boyfriend.  My now ex boyfriend.

My crying calmed down by the time we were at his house.  We got into the car, and walked into his house.  Kaitlyn didn't notice that I had been crying, and there was no point in telling her.

"So, Tear Drop, my parents are taking Hayden for the day tomorrow, and the next day, and they're going to bring her back the next day.  So, we're going to have a party tomorrow after next.  Is that cool?"

"Of course.  It's your house."  I nodded.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to like, disturb you, or anything." She grimmaced.

"No, it's fine.  I'll probably go hang out at my friends when the party begins, and then I'll show up later."

She smiled widely.  "Yay!"

I smiled back.  It was a fake smile, obviously.  "Hey, um, I'm pretty tired.  Is it cool if I just crash?"

Her smile faded and she nodded.  "I'll show you to your room.  It's in the basement.  You'll have to share a room with my brother, but he perfers the couch...  He's weird."  She laughed.  I had no problem with him sleeping down there, but I didn't want him to hear me break down crying in the middle of the night.

She led my down into the small basement.  "There's your bed.  That's my brother...  He's a deep sleeper, so you don't have to worry about being quiet."  She pointed to my bed, and the to a man that was curled up on a white Lay-Z-Boy couch. 

"Okay.  Thanks."  I put my bags down beside the bed as Kaitlyn made her way back up the stairs.  Sitting down on the bed, I tried as hard as I could to get rid of the tears that were threatening to come through my eyes.  I got under the covers and turned my face towards the wall. 

How could Ford be Stranger?  Okay, I guess that part was believable because whenever Ford was being a dick to me, I would go and message Stranger, and he would say something like, "I want to say sorry to her".

But how could Ford believe that I knew he was Stranger all of that time?  I hadn't even thought about Stranger being Ford!

Then it dawned on me.  If Ford was Stranger, then Ford was abused and raped by his father.  Was that why he lived at Evan's house?  Oh, God.