11. Hell is my Life

*IMPORTANT!!!  READ ON AFTER CHAPTER IS OVER!!!  PLEASE*  (:

Chapter 11

I pushed him away from me.  "Get away from me!  And how... How... How would.... THAT make me understand, you Bastard?!"  I busted.

He leaned in like he was going to kiss me again, but instead whispered something in my ear.  "It might not make you understand....  but it will definitely make Ruby understand.  Plus, I've wanted to do that for a while."

Right as he said that, he got the saddest look on his face and turned towards Ruby.  "Oh, no.  Babe, Ruby, I didn't want you to find out like this."  Damn he's a good actor.   

Ruby started to cry.  "You... you asshole!  How could you?!"  She slapped him once.  "I gave you my virginity, you dickhead!"  She cried.  Literally.  Then she ran out of the house.  

I sighed.  "You really are a dick.  She's going to start all of these bullshit rumors about me now.  Everybody already thinks I'm a whore."  I went into the computer room.  I sobbed into my hands, thinking about my future.  Maybe I could write a book about abuse, and people who really are abused might take advice from it.  It will help them get away from their horrible life, like I want to with mine.

I woke up the next morning because sun from the window was shining in my eyes.  I checked my phone, and it was only 11:45 am.  Wow.  I hate the sun sometimes.

I noticed that I was still leaning against the door, and that my eyes hurt, and were dry.  I immediantly went into the bathroom and wet down my face.  Looking into the mirror, I scared myself.  Damn, I forgot about my stupid makeover.  I thought I was a different fucking person.  I had brown streaks in my hair, contacts that made me have a different eye color, a black eye, and bruises on my face.  

After I dried my face off a blue towel, I walked into the kitchen.

Evan was sitting at the table drinking coffee, and reading a newspaper.  "You know, you look like, 40 right now.  Sitting at your table, drinking coffee and reading a newspaper at 11 in the morning?  Definitely."  I laughed at his expression.

He set his coffee down, and hugged me.  "Hey, Kid.  I didn't know that you were coming back this soon."

"Kid?"  I laughed.  "I'm only 6 years younger than you."

"Nope.  7 years now.  I had my birthday while you were gone."  He informed me.

"Really?  You're 23 now?  OLD."  We laughed.  "But we have to celebrate.  Beers, tonight?  On you, though."

"Why does it have to be on me?  I'm the birthday boy!"  

"Uhh....  Because."

"Fine, I suppose I'll pay."  While we were laughing, there was a knock on the door.  Evan got up to get it while I stole a drink of his coffee.  "Tear Drop?"  I quickly set his cup down; Evan hated sharing drinks.  "There's some girl at the door for you."

I walked through the door and saw Ruby standing in front of me, fiddling with her hands.

"Yeah?"

Her eyes shot up and met my gaze.  "Ma- uh.... Tear Drop."

"Yeah.  Now what do you want?"  I stated bluntly.

"Can I talk to you?"

"No."  I walked back inside and closed the door in her face.

"I'm going to keep knocking and yelling until you come out here and talk to me!"  She yelled through the door.

"Yeah.... No.  Go talk to her, Tear Drop.  Right now.  You need to resolve this conflict, and be friends, not enemies."  Evan told me calmly.

"Yeah, thanks for the Zen lesson, Buddha."  I walked back outside and looked her into the eyes.  Looks like I'm going to have to do some more standing up for myself.  "You need to get the fuck off this property unless you have something good to say to me."

"I.... I need to tell you something.  It's important, and it's not bad, I promise.  Just please... hear me out."  She begged me.  So, I crossed my arms and listened.  "Thank you.  Okay.  Listen, I'm not mad at you for kissing Ford.  Actually, now that I think of it, I'm grateful.  No.  Let me start at the beginning.   

"Me and Ford have been dating on and off for like, ever.  And ever since we started dating, he always talked about how pretty you were, even though you had bruises all over yourself.  And...  I was jealous.  So I started bullying you.  I didn't want Ford to like you.  And Ford has this idea, that if he's like everyone else, everyone will think he's the best, or something like that.  So he bullied you, too. And I was a complete bitch to you for no reason, and then so was he, at least when people were around.

"But he still talked about you.  How pretty you are.  And, did you see Tear Drop's shoes today?  Things like that.  It bugged me, until yesterday.  After I ran away crying, which was a little dramatic, I have to say, I went home and thought.  I don't even like Ford!  Well, I can't say that; I'll always love him.  But not the way I did when I gave him my virginity.  Anyways, I was thinking, and I wasn't even in love with him.  And I didn't know why I was still a bitch to you.

"But I'm grateful that you kissed Ford. One, because.... I like Evan.  That's the reason that I was always asking you if you were having sex with him."  My eyes went wide.  WHAT?!  "But also, If you didn't, I'd probably still be dating him, and that'd just be... bad."  She laughed.  "I think.... he was going to break up with me anyways, sooner or later.  But with you, he had the guts to do it then.  I think... he loves you."

"Thank you for telling me all this,” I started.  "But Ford does not love me.  I know it.  And even if he did, I don't like him back.  But, uh, why are you here?  Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"I'm on lunch break."  She looked at her phone.  "Shit!  I'm going to be late for 5th hour!"  She ran towards her car.  "Bye Tear Drop!  See ya later!"  She drove off, and I went back inside.

"So, how'd your date go last night?  What happened to Blondie?"  I asked Evan.

"It's was horrible.  All she talked about was her job.  And she informed me that she had herpes, but they weren't appearing right now, so we could go have sex in the bathroom stall.  No thanks!  But, Blondie thought of me as a three night stand.  But, she left you her number, and told me to tell you to call her if you ever wanted to talk."

"I'm... sorry...."  He laughed.

"It's cool."

_______________________

*IMPORTANT!!!!  READ!*  *IMPORTANT READ!!!*

Okay, guys, listen up.   I won't upload until I have at least 5 comments and 5 votes.  We got 7 votes and 5 comments last time, so I'm pretty sure we can do it!  GO TEAM!  lmao.  dunno why I said that.  But I'll upload as soon as I get 5 of both comments and votes.  So, comment, and vote, please.

Well, I have nothing else to say,  5 votes, 5 comments.  if people really are reading this, just vote, and comment your opinion.  Thanks! 

-Alexis Rene