26. Hell is my Life *Last Chapter!!*

Chapter 26

After Ford and I got done making love, we just laid together in silence.  I was lying on his chest, and he was stroking my back. 

“I love you.”  He whispered.

“I love you too.”  I whispered back, smiling. 

After a couple more minutes, we stood up and put our clothes back on. 

“You want to go back to Evan’s house?”  Ford asked me.

“Actually, I kind of want to stay here for tonight.  I haven’t had a peaceful night of sleep here in a long time.”  I grimaced.  “Is that okay?”

“Of course.  But I need to go back to Evan’s house.  Will you be okay here by yourself?”

“Yeah.”

“Good.”  Then he kissed my cheek, whispered “I love you” into my ear, and left my house.

I lay back down on my bed, hugging a pillow.

I had just had sex, and it wasn’t forced.  It was amazing. I replayed the events in my head.

I am happy, was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up because I was being shaken.  I opened my eyes and looked into the face of Logan.

My eyes widened, and I immediately moved away, slipping on my bed sheets. 

“You bitch.  You fucking got me arrested!  I thought I told you not to tell?!”  He slapped me across the face. 

“I’m sorry!”

“No you’re not!  You’re happy that you did it!  And I must say that took some balls.  But you’re goingto regret it now!”  He slapped me again.  “Do you know what they do to guys that rape young girls in jail?  Do you?  They rape them.  You want me to get raped, Tear Drop?”

I shook my head no, tears coming out of my eyes. 

“Good!”  Then he climbed onto the bed with me, and grabbed my wrists.  “But I don’t believe you.”

He was on top of me, holding my wrists over my head as I cried.  “Shut the fuck up or else I’ll kill you.”  Logan pulled a knife out of his pocket, and pressed it against my neck.  I instantly went rigid. 

He pulled down my shorts, and pulled down his pants, and started raping me.  I sobbed as he did it.

Once he was done, he put his pants back on.  The he took out the knife and put it against my neck again. 

He smirked at me.  “Bye Tear Drop.”

I sat up, sweat soaking my shirt.  I looked around, scared out of my life.  Logan was no where in sight.  Okay, it was a dream.  I’m okay, I’m safe. 

With that in my mind, I fell back asleep.  

The next morning, I woke up with a smile on my face, until I remembered that horrible dream…

I convinced myself that he wasn’t going to get bailed out, and that I was going to be fine.  Then I started to get ready for school. 

I went to my closet and grabbed out a short sleeved purple shirt, and a pair of skinny jeans.  Then I brushed through my hair, and brushed my teeth. As I brushed my teeth, I looked up at myself in the mirror.  I was suddenly taken aback.  My hair was all blonde.  Had my brown lowlights faded already?  I brushed my hand through my hair, searching for any sign of brown.  There wasn’t any at all.  This was weird, but I decided to ignore it.