12. Hell is my Life

*IMPORTANT!!! READ!!!  IMPORTANT!!!  READ!!!*

I love you guys!!!  i had like, 6 votes, and 6 comments like, an hour after i uploaded!  DAMN!  but for my next upload, ill have to have like, 10 votes and 10 comments.  deal?  good.  okay, so, if you guys really are reading, just vote and comment your opinion.  please?!  for me?  hope you like it(;  

Chapter 12

A couple hours later, Ford came into the house.  I don't know if he noticed or not, but there was some awkward tension between us.  Maybe it was only me, because I found out that he maybe has a crush on me.  I really doubt it though.  All day, I was texting Stranger.  He was telling me that he was in school.  He was in Oregon, or so the area code on his phone number said, so I wonder what school he went to.

"Who ya texting?"  Ford whispered into my ear.  I jumped and hid the screen of my phone from him.

"Uh....  My friend."  Damn.  Shouldn't have said that.  I knew he was going to come back with some snappy comeback like, 'you have no friends' or something.

But no.  "Girl or boy?" was all he said.

"Boy..."  I hesently said.  He nodded and went back into the bathroom, before staring me down with his eyes.  I never noticed that his eyes were green.  From afar, they looked blue.  And his jawbone.  I never noticed how sexy it was.  It was like Brad Pitts.

A couple minutes later, I was in the middle of texting Stranger when Ford came out of the bathroom with only boxers on, and a towel hanging on one shoulder.  Oh, God, his abs were hot.  It would be a pleasure to lick chocolate off of him.

Okay, I seriously need to stop.  I can lust Ford, because he is a sexy beast, but I can't like him.  What about Stranger?  I like him.  I can't like two guys at once.

A little piece of my brain was telling me to just shut the fuck up and go with the flow.  But the other piece was telling me that it was wrong to like two guys at once, and to just forget Ford because he's an asshole.  But Stranger is sweet.  Plus, he's just like me.  Kind of.

"Like what ya see?"  Ford asked me.  I noticed that I was staring at him.  I guess he noticed, too.  Oops.

"Yeah, you're hot, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a asshole."  I stated, and he grumbled something and then went into his room.  I laughed.

Later on, when Evan got home from work, he told me that he had gotten 3 movies from Netflix in the mail.  They were Jumper, 21, and Cloverfield.  We agreed to watch Cloverfield first, and then Jumper, and then later, when we would be drinking beers, watch 21.  They all sounded like pretty good movies.

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower first.  Then we'll watch Cloverfield, kay?"

"Alright.  Try not to take to long though, I kind of want to get drunk."

"Ohhhhh, no, no, no Missy."  He said.  "I am the responsible adult, and so that means I get 10 beers, and you only get...  well, same as me, I guess.  I got a 20 pack."  I laughed, and he went into the bathroom.  I quickly texted Stranger and told him that I would be watching a movie in about 15 minutes, so I was going to stop texting him.

"Tear Drop?" I looked up and met Ford's gaze. "I want to talk to you, can you come in my room?"

"Suuuuurrrrrrrre."  I walked into his room, watching his back the whole time.  

I stood there awkwardly as he sat down on his bed.  "Oh, here."  He quickly got up and removed the clothes from his Lay-Z-Boy chair.  "You can sit down."  I did.