Chapter 23: You'll Be Fine

Hey!

So here it is.

Chapter 32 (lol) *shakes head* Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greg's POV

"I have to go. I'll see ya later." Nick went out the back door and I looked at Cassie who was digging into some brownies on the counter.

What was that all about? This is like the millionth time those two have been alone together and billionth time I caught them staring at eachother like that and I am really starting to feel left out on information.

Alison walked in the kitchen and smiled at Cassie then walked over to me.

"Can I talk to you for a minute? I need to tell you something that's really important and your cousin won't leave me alone." I looked at Cassie and nodded.

We went back to our usual spot in the laundry room.

"Now what. In the world. Was so important. That you had to drag me in a smelly laundry room." She sighed and sat on top of the washer.

"I saw her."

"Who exactly did you see?"

"The girl who was with Abe."

"When did you see her?"

"Just now." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"You and metaphores. Talk."

"She's Ava." My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"No that's impossible. You have to be wrong."

"Greg I know what I saw. And her name was on Abe's phone that night. He texted her. I knew her name sounded familiar but I wasn't sure and when I saw her... Then I was."

"So your telling me. That my cousin. Is sleeping with my sister's boyfriend? That makes no-" The door opened and our heads turned.

Darci smiled and started laughing.

"Debauchery!" Alison started laughing along with her and I stared at them like they were crazy.

Alison got down and said.

"I'm going home. Tell Abby I said bye." I nodded and we both left the room.

"What are you doing here." She shrugged and said.

"I don't know. I talked to Nick and he said he was here so I thought I'd kick it with you guys. What are you doing in the laundry room with your sister's friend?"

"N-nothing." She stopped and stepped in front off me.

"Your lying."

"N-no I'm not." She smiled and said.

"Yes you are. Dude. Every time you lie you stutter. Now tell me." I narrowed my eyes at her and said.

"There's nothing to tell." She rolled her eyes at me and we went to the living room.

"Come on. Please. I won't tell Greg."

"No now go away." I looked at Taylor then at Abby. When did she come downstaires?

"Won't tell Greg what?" She shifted unconfortably and looked at Taylor. He smirked at her and said.

"Abby has a crush on Nick." She looked at me wide eyed and said.

"I don't. We established this already Greg. Remember?" I smiled at her and then looked at Taylor.

"Go away. Your such a trouble maker. Its a wonder how nobody has locked you up yet." He laughed and ran up staires. Probably to trash my room some more. I laughed at that thought and Cassie came in the room.