Chapter 22: Breakfast Love

Hey!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Comment!

Vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby's POV

I groaned at the sun shining through my window. I'm not usually this sencitive its just last night I didn't really get much sleep. I pulled my blanket over my head but it didn't work. The sun was annoyingly bright today.

I sat up and looked at my clock.

"Great. 7:30." I sighed and went to the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom and went to my room I saw an over cheerfully Cassie grinning at me.

I looked at her confused and she said.

"I am so glad your up! Otherwise I would have dragged you out of the bed." I smiled at her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What for?"

"Were going to have breakfast at Jenny's." She smiled and I looked even more confused.

"Who? Us and Greg?" She smiled and said.

"No Abby! Me and you!"

"Really?" She nodded.

"Me and you?"

"Yep. Just us two girls... Mingling." I laughed a little and said.

"I hate that word."

"Sorry I mean... Talking. Now get dressed and let's go." She walked out of the room and I shook my head.

"This should be interesting."

~*~

"Ewww!" She laughed and I flicked a burnt mushroom off of my plate.

"I thought this was a breakfast resteraunt. Where on earth did that come from?" She picked it up with her fork and raised it to her mouth.

"Don't eat it!" She laughed and after gawking at the mushroom I started laughing too.

We both stopped laughing and started eating.

"So... What's the real reason of you dragging me out here?" She smiled and said.

"Greg didn't wanna bothered and I was lonely." I smiled at her and she said.

"So. How are thing's going with you and Abe?"

"Fine I suppose. We went to the movies last night and saw The Change-up." She smiled and said.

"Cool. I've been trying to get Greg to take me to see Fright Night. He won't." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"He'll take you. Trust me." She started eating and I don't know why but for some reason my brain wandered off to Nick.

Last night I was pissed at him. I was sick and tired of people ragging on me about my v-card so I decided to ditch it. Abe said he wanted to and I was gonna let him. That's when Nick came. I didn't have a problem with eating Ice-cream with Oceana its just Nick could have did something to help. Instead he played along like an ass.

But you know... What really got me was. As much as I yelled at him... He didn't yell at me back. I have to admit I was half expecting him to jump back at me but he didn't.

"What brought that on?" I looked up at her confused.

"What?" She narrowed her eyes at me and said.