Chapter 21: Good Night Kisses

Hey!

I'm finally uploading and I don't feel like talking so just ignore me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nick's POV

"Nick! Give it to me!" She tried to grab the remote from me and I held it high in the air. She started jumping for it and I laughed.

"No short stuff. I'm watchin tv." She stopped jumping and gawked at me.

"I don't wanna watch football and neither does Oceana." Anna scrunched her face up at Mona and said.

"Speak for yourself short stuff." She groaned and said.

"Gosh Nick. Look at what your doing to her. Come on. Just turn the tv."

"No can do little sister."

"Ugh! Your such a jerk. MOM!" She walked out of the living room and I started laughing.

"Awww. Mona. Come on. I was just kidding around." I shrugged and sat back down.

Unlike Greg's mom. My mom wasn't a great big  joy to be around. She was more like a... A... There's not even a name for her. Ever since my dad left she's been so gloomy and depressed. She doesn't even talk to me. I don't know if I should be happy or offended. 

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you see Abby when she came?" I looked at her surprised and said.

"When was that Anna?"

"When she asked for you? She looked really pretty didn't she?" I chuckled softly and said.

"Yeah Anna. She did." I trailed off on that last part. Thinking about yesterday. It made me sick to my stomach watching someone else kiss her. Someone... besides me.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you take me to the movies?" I laughed and looked at her.

"Why do you wanna go to the movies?"

"I wanna see The Smurfs." I sighed and shook my head.

"Okay. How about I take you... Friday. How does that sound?" She started jumping up and down and yelled.

"Yay! Friday! The day after tomorrow!" She hopped off the couch and started skipping down the hall singing.

"It's friday. Friday!" I laughed and shook my head. Where did she come from?

I turned back to the tv and started flicking through the channels.

Mona flopped down on the couch.

"You know. Abby's having a birthday party right?" I looked at her confused. Why is everyone talking about Abby?

"And how would you know that exactly?" she shrugged and answered.

"Alison told me. I was outside earlier and she was leaving to go home. Then I stopped and talked to her and she told me about this party. Then she invited me." I sighed and said.

"Whatever. Mona." She glared at me and rolled her eyes.

~*~

"Nick. Be honest. Do you want me to keep it?"

"Of course I do. Your not gonna kill it if that's what your thinking." She bent in and whispered.

"Nick! Stop yelling. Someone will here you." I rolled my eyes and said.