Chapter 16: Good Together

Hey hey hey!

So you guys finally got the moment you've been waiting for!

Here's another!

______________________________________________________________________________

Abby's POV

The next morning Joe took everyone to eat at this breakfast place and I couldn't even go! How absolutly lame?

So I snuck over to the guys room to find Nick.

When I knocked on the door he didn't answer so I went back to my room and tried to find the key but they were all mixed up and I got frustrated. So I just sat there. I was pacing the living room when a light bulb went off on in my head. You know those doors in the hotel that leads to the other rooms for what reason I don't know. Well yeah... Those. I opened it and went through it. When I walked in the room the tv was on but I didn't see anyone. So I went in the room of the hotel. And there he was... Sleeping beauty. I shook my head and walked over to his bed.

I started biting my lip because I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to wake him up but I didn't want to be bored either. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I started thinking about last night. Then I started thinking about how I was a cheater. Then I started thinking about that kiss and my head started hurting.

I looked at him and thought how I would give anything to kiss him again. I walked over to him and leaned in. I don't care if he is sleep. The tip of my nose touched his and his eyes flarred open. He screamed (in a manly way) then fell of the bed and his head on the dresser. SO not what I was aiming for.

I bent down and he put his hand on his forehead.

"Ah god! Abby what are you doing here?" I freaked out I was so nervous and started talking extra fast.

"I am so sorry Nick! I was just bored and then I tried to find the key to your room but I couldn't so I got really irritated and then I came through the door and then you were sleep and then I thought about last night and then I-" He put his hand over my mouth and said.

"Abby! Its okay breathe." I glared at him and then pushed his hand away. Then we just sat there. I was still bored but it was better be with bored with him then without him. After a while he sat up and said.

"Go back to your room." I sprang up shocked and said.

"What?"

"I said-"

"Yeah yeah. I know what you said but... Why?"

"Because I am busting us out of here." I laughed and answered.

"Nick were not in jail!"

"I know that but were leaving this room." I shook my head no. Why do they always try and make me bad?

"Why not? Don't you wanna get out of here?"

"Well. Yeah but what if they come back and were not here?" He shook head and said.

"Abby Abby Abby. Always worried about the consequences of your actions. Haven't you ever just lived in the moments."

"Well once I have and I think we both know what happened." He looked at me in disbelief.

"You mean you've never done anything like that before?" I shook my head and he said.

"Go get dressed I'll be in your room in five minutes. I sighed and obeyed seeing as I wasn't gonna win this fight.