Chapter 1: Abby Normal

Hey everyone! I'm sorry if All I Wanted sounds a little edgy or ruff. Bu tits my first book. And I know I'll

get better if I keep practicing. So... Thanks for reading!

Please Please PLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE comment I wanna know if you like it so I can keep writing.

Comment, Vote, Radiate Love!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

I looked in the mirror at myself as I threw on my gray tank top, my ripped jean shorts, and my brown leather cowgirl boots. (Don't ask me why!)

I woke up this morning in an extremely good mood! I really hope no one ruins that. Mostly Megan.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was already making breakfast.

I strolled over to her and gave a soft kiss and a hug.

"Morning mom."

"Good morning baby." She said immediately returning the gesture. Just then my brother walked in without saying a thing, and marched straight to the fridge. Rude! 

"Oh GROSS! Greg could you please stop drinking from the carton?" I said a little disgusted as I sat at the kitchen table and bit into my toast.

"Hey Normal! It's called a free country!" I heard a loud noise as my mom hit Greg on the back of his head with her hand.

"Gregory Theodore Jenkins! Get a glass!"

I laughed at my brother and he sat down at the table with a stupid smirk on his face. Classic Greg. "Hey Abby Normal? You need a ride a ride to school?"

"No thanks, Aly's picking me up."

"Suit yourself, but, you know your boyfriends giving me a ride." Just then my whole face turned red and he just grinned at me like an idiot! See when I was fourteen Greg caught me drooling over Nick, and he hasn't stopped bugging me about it! He thinks I like him and of course I do, but i'm not gonna tell him that.

He snapped his fingers in front of my face and said. "Earth to Normal. God! I guess that guy really did take your brains."

"Hey I may be "Abby normal" (I signaled the worldwide "yeah right signal") but at least I'm not an uncivilized ape!"

"Well I'm not the one sitting down drooling over my brother's best friend, and playing patty-cake with my toast! What are you five?"

"I was not drooling! And I'm not five! I'm just chewing slowly instead of... ch-chowing down like a crazy person! And  I don't like Nick!" He gave me a yeah-right look, smiled, got up from the table and said.

"Whatever."

****

School was a drag today. All I saw was Nick and that ugly slut Megan clinging to each other for dear life! She had shoulder length blonde hair and and really intoxicating blue eyes. (gotta love the classics right?) And I don't like her at all! I mean besides the fact of her stealing Nick away from me, she's mean and nasty! 

I leaned against my locker as I watched Nick roam through his. His locker was only three lockers down from mine, which made that easy. And I was enjoying the view until... She came. I looked over them, shook my head, and opened my locker. I was putting my books in the locker and just then my best friend Alison came over.

"Boy, would you look at them." She gestured over to Nick and Megan making out. I rolled my eyes at them and her.

"Come on Aly! You know I like him! Leave me alooonee!" I said in a whiney voice.