12: Irresistible

12: Irresistible 

AJ can't sleep and she only has four hours more until Aston was going to be there. 

 She decided to keep Zayn up late watching whatever movies they had in the living room to get as much time with him as possible before she has to leave. And of course, he was suspicious, but he didn't ask any questions. He just agreed and they got under a blanket and watched movies until around 11:30 PM, when Zayn said he was tired. 

 So that's where they are now, laying in bed. Zayn is half-asleep with his arm wrapped protectively around his girlfriend’s waist. AJ is wide-awake, playing with her boyfriend’s fingers, thinking of how much she was going to miss his touch. 

 “Baby, go to sleep,” he whispers groggily into her neck. 

 “I'm not tired,” she whispers back. 

 “You've been yawning all night and you're telling me you're not tired? Stop bullshitting me and go to sleep, AJ,” he mumbles into her skin. 

 She sighs and rolls over to face him, burying her face into his chest. “I'm sorry. Just ignore me and go to sleep,” she tells him quietly. 

 Zayn groans and untangles his arms from around her, sitting up to look down at her. “What's wrong?” He asks her. 

 She looks up at him. “Nothing.”

 He stares down at her in the darkness. “AJ, what's wrong?” He asks again, more stern with the question this time.

 “Zayn,” she whines, “nothing is wrong. Come on, just go to sleep,” she tells him, trying to pull his arm to get him to lie down again. 

 He doesn't budge. “What's wrong?”

 “No-”

 In a swift motion, Zayn moves from lying down to hovering above AJ, looking down at her intensely. “I'll get it out if you; and you know I will,” he tells her as he gets dangerously close to her face. He holds himself up with his hands on either side of her head. “What's wrong?” He asks softly. 

 “Nothing is wrong, Zayn,” she tells him sternly, holding her ground. Ugh, why couldn't she have just gone to sleep?

 “Annie,” Zayn whispers in a singsong voice. “Tell me what's wrong.”

 “Zayn, nothing is wrong.”

 Getting impatient, Zayn leans down to kiss the skin behind her ear slowly. “Tell me what's wrong, baby,” he whispers in her ear.

 “N-nothing,” she stutters, trying to push him away. 

 Zayn smirks and continues his actions, knowing she is going to give in any second. He already knows her most sensitive spots. Her pushing doesn't faze him as he starts to gently suck and nip away at her skin. A soft moan escapes her lips and he smirks wider. “Annie, tell me what's wrong,” he teases in a seductive tone as he moves his right hand down her side. 

 She squirms underneath him and shakes her head. “Nothing,” she tells him again, trying to ignore him.

 “Baby, tell me what's wrong and I'll do whatever you want to help you,” he whispers, slipping his hand under her t-shirt and rubbing her bare side. 

 AJ shakes her head. “I can resist you,” she says, trying to hold her ground, since she can't escape him strong hold. 

 “Oh?” Zayn asks, slightly amused. “So there is something you're not telling me? I see how it is.”

 “Zayn, come on, stop, go to sleep,” she tells him, trying to move his hand out of her shirt. 

 “Not until you tell me what's wrong,” he tells her, kissing her neck.