07: Nowhere We Can Hide

“I have to ask you something important,” Zayn says to Harry.

“What?” he mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

Zayn and Harry spend the night at Andy’s because Zayn refused to leave AJ by herself, even though her brother was going to be there. He didn’t want to take any chances, who could blame him?

“Were you really serious when you told me that me and AJ should run away?” he asks him.

Harry yawns, looking at that clock. “Listen, it’s like three in the morning. We’ll talk about it at a later hour. Plus, you said it was stupid.”

“No, we have to talk about it now because I’m seriously considering it.” Zayn pulls Harry to sit up on the couch.

Harry groans. “We can plan your kidnapping in the morning, okay? Now please, go away. Go have sex or something,” he tells him, pushing him away.

Zayn rolls his eyes and shake him. “Harry, I’m serious.”

Harry sits up and runs his hands over his face. “This better be good, you fucking prick.”

Zayn grins. “Thanks.”

Harry rolls his tired eyes. “What do you want?”

“Do you think I should ask her to run away with me?” he asks.

Harry shrugs. “If you want to, but she’ll probably be sacred to leave. And you would have to run very far so Sonny doesn’t track your ass.”

“Where?”

“I don’t know. Across town?”

“Like where?”

“Like where Lou lives, that area over there.”

“That’s only an hour from here,” Zayn says.

“Then where Niall lives?”

Zayn shrugs, thinking about. Niall lives closer to the suburbs. He wasn’t so sure if he wanted to move out of the city. “Maybe,” he mumbles. “Alright, well,” Zayn starts as he stands. “I’m going to sleep. We have to be out of here early,” he tells him before going back to AJ’s room.

                                                                         ***

“AJ,” Zayn whispers. “Babe,” he mumbles into her neck. “I have to go. You have to let go of me,” he tells her quietly, impressed my her strong grip.

“No, don’t go,” she mumbles into his shirt, holding his waist tighter. “You’re comfy.”

He chuckles, causing his chest to vibrate against her face. “I’m glad you find me comfortable. You can top me any time you want, babe,” he tells her half conscious body with a smirk.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she mumbles into his chest.

“”It would be sexy as hell watching you ride my-”

AJ laughs, shutting him up with a kiss. “Careful there, big boy. Don’t get too excited,” she winks at him. He smirks at her. She laughs and pats his crotch teasingly. “Time to get up,” she tell him, sitting up and throwing the blankets on him and running away from him.

Zayn frowns and grabs her before she can leave the room, pinning her against the door. “You can tease me like that,” he whispers into her ear. “That’s my job.”

“I think I just did, though,” she says, challenging him, holding his stare.

He smirks. “Don’t let it happen again,” he says quietly. He kisses her neck and then pulls away from her.