Just Like Old Times

Astrea awoke the next morning on the jump seat. She looked around for a second before getting up and heading to the bathroom. She took a quick shower and got changed then went back to the console room. She saw the Doctors blazer then draped it over the back of the jump seat. Afterwards she went to the console and flew it to Alison's front garden.

The Doctor knocked on the door and walked in. "Astrea?"

"Yea?" Astrea replied still running around the console.

"Made you a cup of tea."

She stopped what she was doing and walked over to the Doctor with a smile on her face. The Doctor was admiring her again. She had her hair tied back in a loose ponytail and was wearing a TARDIS blue t-shirt with black boot cut jeans and grey converse.

"Admiring or staring?" She asked.

"Admiring." He replied with a grin.

"Thank you." She smiled giving him a peck on the cheek. She walked away from him and sat down motioning the Doctor to do the same.

"For what?"

"The cuppa and the compliment."

He gave her a quick kiss as he sat down beside her.

"What are we going to do today?" He asked.

"I was thinking of calling round to an old friend. Your welcome to come along if you want."

"Doctor?" Amy shouted.

"In here Amy." The Doctor called out. Amy and Rory entered Astrea's TARDIS and Amy said, "Blimey have you two been talking all night." The Doctor and Astrea grinned at the thought of what happened last night.

"No. The Doctor only came round a few minutes ago with a cuppa." Astrea said laughing slightly.

"The Doctor made you tea!" Amy said surprised. "You must be special for him to do that." Astrea laughed after hearing that.

"Yea and anyone can make tea." The Doctor spoke with a smile.

"What ever you say Doctor. What were you talking about then?" Rory asked.

"Well I've already told the Doctor, I'm visiting a friend today and your welcome to come along." She spoke before taking a sip of her tea.

"Yea if you want. What is your friend called?"

"Alison. She's has a husband called David and I just want to thank her for helping me."

"Thought you didn't like thanks." The Doctor retorted.

"It's a one off. She's helped me out a lot over the years."

Astrea finished her tea and put the cup to the side before heading to the door. "Coming then?" She said with a smile. "Oh. By the way, Doctor your tweed blazer is draped on the chair." 

The Doctor quickly finished his tea, grabbed his jacket and followed the others out.

Astrea knocked on the door and when Alison answered she asked "Who are you?"

Astrea just grinned and said "5th November 1605." Alison's eyes widened and said surprised "Astrea?!"

"The one and only." She started laughing and Amy, Rory and the Doctor had a confused look on their face.

"May I ask," The Doctor started "What has the gunpowder plot got to do with anything?"

"It was the first place Astrea took me to. Apparently Guy Fawkes was using a bit of alien technology to plan the death of King James I."