prince & kenny

@littlechillmisfit. I hope you enjoy your imagine ya little nasty lml. here we go.

imagine..............................

you were at home cooking your man prince his favorite meal. today was a special day, not a anniversary or anything. you wanted to make a baby with prince. you know that your ready and he is to so why wait. when the food was done you layed it out on the dinning table. then you ran upstairs and slipped on a sexy  nirvana crop top that showed off your curves and cheeky shorts then you let your hair down just like princey likes it. after you were all up and ready you heard his car pull up in the drive way.

you then glided down the stairs, and opened the door waiting for him to greet you like he usually does with a tight hug and a kiss. but he just walked right past you. you just stood there and looked at his rear view with a stank face. then you walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"prince ummm I know damn well you see me standin here"

"........ is that food for me?"

"it was supposed to be"

 you said as you walked over to the food and covered it then you placed it into the fridge. you were so upset at him because he gave you such a stank attitude. then he had the nerve to say 'is that food for me?' so then you stormed up to your room. but you didn't hear him follow. so you plopped down on your bed face down into a pillow and laid there.

10 mins later

prince didn't come upstairs but you could hear your shower turn on downstairs, bein that yall house is so quiet. then a couple of minutes went by then you heard foot steps come up the stairs. then your bedroom door swung open. you jumped and sat up, it was prince. with only a towel around his waist. and water dripping down his ripped body. you could tell he took a hot shower because the steam was comin off of his body. it was as if it was callin you. he looked at you then smirked. "like what you see?" you bit your lip "n-nope." you said hesitantly still in a trance.

"why you lyin?" he said as he slowly made his way over to you givin you that sensual look."uhhmmm I aint lyin" you said lookin at his lips. "say no more". with that prince crawled to you and then he pinned you onto the bed with your hand over your head. then he started sucking and moaning on your bottom lip.

then he slowly glided his hands down to your lower back. then he squeezed every inch of your lowerback gently. making you moan alittle . then when he made it to your cake your moans got louder. you can tell that that turned him on because his bulge grew thicker rougher and tougher as he was grinding it onto your kitty. he then began to strip you. he broke the kiss and slowly stripped you. visually sexing your body as he took off your top then your shorts then he took your panties off with his teeth.

"may I eat now ?"

"hell yea"  you moaned

then prince with no hesitation began to lick suck bite and curess your kitty. when you were zumm wet prince was ready to diiiive in. he began entering you by thrusting slowly. while he thrusted in he looked you deep in  your eyes. he watched as your love faces changed in pleaser and smirked.

"go faster prince ughhhh and hurry up"

"don't rush me" still thrusting slowly

"m-mother f-fucker go faster" moans

he then started bashing without warning and your breaths go shorter. you couldn't even moan they all got stuck in your throat.

20 mins later

prince was grinding his hips into your grunting and sweating out is afro. you then yelled out a ear splitting scream as you felt you v throb in his d. then you looked at prince and his head was back and his eyes were in the back of his head. then you both climaxed.

"ughhhhhhhhh"  prince grunted as he slowly pulled out

"yesssss prince. are you ready for that to be your child?"

you said as you pointed to your belly when he pulled out.

"if you are boo"

he said while poking your stomach

"yes........... I love you prince"

" I love you too Kenny"

he kissed your lips with so much passion. you knew it was real. you loved him and he surely loved you.

============================================================================

hope you liked it Kenny :)