ray ray and brielle

heyy @bribri130 this is your imagine hope you like it.

imagine.............................................

you were working at the mall in . it was closing time and your store urban outfitters and taco bell were the only two stores that closed last. you really liked the guy who worked at taco bells. he would always walk you home when it was time to close up. he usually comes to help you close your side. but today he didn't look like he was in the correct mood. so you tried to do it yourself.

you tried to pull the gate down but you didn't have enough upper body strength to pull it down all the way. then as you were about to pull it again you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and pull you. it was ray. he grabbed you and you fell into his chest. he was chuckling because you were so scared.

" why you did that ray" you said as you hit his chest

" cuz I missed you today. why you aint come see me?" he said looking at your lips still holding you in his arms

" because I was working ray my boss is a trip" you said looking at his lips

there was a little quiet moment as you two stared at eachother.

" you know your lips look soft" he said as he brushed his index finger against your bottom lip.

" wanna try them" you said as you tippy toed up to his lips and you began to kiss him

his lips were so soft against your as both of your lips moved with a rhythm . his hands traveled under your butt as he lifted you up and wrapped your legs around his waist holding you tightly. then he lifted your gate and carried you into the store. he put you on one of the waiting chairs and took of his shirt. then he took off yours. you fumbled with his belt as he fumbled your bra. when he got it off he started sucking on your boobs. making you moan in pleasure. then he took off your shorts and rubbed your kitty through your panties.

he went back up to your ears and whispered sweet things into your ears about what he was gonna do to you. your only reply was in soft sweet moans. he then took out you panties and ate you out with so much passion. when he came back up he slid in a condom and inserted into you. as he entered you slowly  moaned loudly, because his size was a bit to big for you. but you could handle it once he adjusted.

"ughhhh brielle I fucking love you"

" I love you too ray now go faster"

he did as told and began pounding into you harder. he grunted with every body roll he did into your kitty. and you loved it. after a couple of thrusts. you were ontop. when he entered you again you were in control. you grinded on his d very slowly. his grip on your waist got tighter. then he rolled his head back almost chewing on his bottom lip in pleasure. you then began to bounce. and you watched as ray made love faces. they turned you on.

when you and ray climaxed he left it in for a minute because you two were out of breath. then you got up and so did he you exchanged numbers and yall began dating like a few days after.