RAY RAY

THIS IMAGINE IS RATED RRRRR. IF YOU DONT READ RATED RRRRR IMAGINES THEN GET YOUR BOOTY OUTTA HERE. HEHE BYE!

IMAGINE.............................

-today is your birthday. your twenty first birthday to be exact. you really wouldn't expect much from you boyfriend ray. he knows that you don't really like celebrating it . but this year is gonna be different ... as far as ray is concerned .-

~in you and rays room~

RAY RAYS P.O.V

-today ma baby birthday. woop woop. shes finna get it all and then some. I know she said that she don't wanna celebrate this year but idgaf. she works so hard. now immA put in ma work for her. im taking her out for the whole day. I have erythang planned for my boo. she is gonna loveeee this. and me......-

"baby... wake up!"

I shook her gently trying to get her to lay on her back... but she wouldn't budge.

"nooooo I don't wanna"

she moaned all sexy and shit

"come on baby its your birthday. now get up and get ready. I got something for you"

"mmmmm i like it when you take charge boo. ill be ready in a minute"

she said as she sat up archin her back in between her morning stretch. and then walked over to our bathroom. waking her up was such a turn on damn... im on hard already and its mad early

"damn... those twenty one years have done her sexy ass well."

-i walked down stairs waiting for my sexy ass boo to get downstairs. i couldn't wait to see what she slipped into. her style was always on point. and i loved it..-

~20 mins later~

"baby im ready.. where you takin me"

when i looked up at her. she had on a black and white aztech skirt that made her booty pop. a fitted  white crop top that made her cleavage and her fit tummy show. some black and white Jordan 3's. then some silver hoop earrings. and she put my white ray bands on. she looked sooooo dope. just dope. i love her outfit and her sexy self.

"dayyyymmmm booo you look sooo dope ass fuck"

i grunted at the sight of her. then i spun her around 360 and took a look at that ass :p

" you ready boo. cause im ready"

she said kissing on my bottom lip

"mmhmmm im ready. but you cant be teasing me like that. yo clothes are gonna be off before we even get into the car"

"sorry baby. ok enough of the chit chat where are we going?"

she said pulling my shirt towards the door eagerly

"you gonna see. now lets go"

~skipping to the mall.~

Y/N'S P.O.V

-me and ray arrived at the mall and it was empty . i mean empty. the stores were open but there were no customers. it was weird. but it also occurred to me that ma boo has the power to shut it down for his boo.. so i suspected it was him and acted natural.

"baby im takin you on a shoppin spree today . buy whatever you want from any store you wish. you work hard everyday and now your hard work will pay off while i pay for every thing your heart desires"

he said as he looked deep into my eyes

"i love you. and not for all of this but because your just you. your perfect"

"i love you too baby"

we kissed passionately in the desolate mall for a few minutes. then we went into forever 21. where i saw some cute ass tops, shorts, some skirts, and dresses. and they were all short and sexy just how ray likes them. then i went in to the changing rooms. i told ray to stay outside the room. so he grabbed a chair and waited for me to change in and out of each outfit. but there was one dress that i just couldn't zip up. it was a short black dress that had lace at the back. and the zipper went up my back and i couldn't zip it up myself.

"RAY RAY! come help me zip this dress up please?"

"buh i thought you said you aint want me in there"

"just come please?"

" ughh fine"

ray came by the door and zipped the dress up with ease then he sat back down. after i came out in the short dress and ray was just drooling. i could also see his friend poke out with joy at how sexy i looked in the dress. ray was so helpless. i sat on his lap straddling him. giving him the look. the sensual look. then he firmly placed his hands on my waist and licked his lips. then i bit on my bottom lip. then i leaned in and bit his bottom lip. this turned into a heated makeout session.

===========================================================================

TO BE CONTINUED...