ROC ROYAL

imagine...................................

you and roc were driving home from a wedding in corona. yall live about 4 hours away. and you got bored like 2 hours into the drive back home there was a bumper to bumper traffic jam it was a accident a couple miles up so yall was gonna be stuck for a while. so you decided to play a little game.

y/n: rocky can we play a little game?

roc: sure baby what game is it? *focusing on the road*

y/n: the t game *you said with a smirk in your face*

roc: and what does the t stand for exactly

y/n: guess. ok here are the rules. I have to used the best of my ability to make my opponent moan. same goes for you. in order for you to win you have to contain your moans if you moan you loose. and I win. after five minutes if you don't moan then you have to try to make me moan.

roc: oh the teasing game. so what does the winner get when they win?

y/n: well the winner gets to punish the looser which in this case will be you.. haha this is gonna be fun. alright rock paper cutter for the first go.

ROCK

PAPER

CUTTERS

SAY

SHOOT

you got first rounds.

y/n: rocky you better not moan *smirking*

you glide your thumb across his jaw line to his bottom lip. then you unbuckled your seat belt and climbed ontop of him and looked into his lap. then you rolled up the windows. he looked like he was holdin in a deep long moan already you just wanted to get it out of him so bad. then you put on some music and started grindin on his junk. then he bit his bottom lip and threw his head back as his eyes rolled in the back of his head. you gave him a sexy grin when he looked back up. you kissed his forehead then his left and right cheek , then you kissed his chin slowly.  you made your way to his weakest spot his neck. you started at the back. you left a hickie. then you moaned in his neck . its working he sounds like he finna give up. then you made your way down slower with every inch. then you slid your hand down to his pants and grabbed his junk. you massaged it through his pants and it got rougher and tougher as you gently rubbed his manhood. then he let out a loud grunt almost purposely. you didn't even care.

so you whipped it out and you rode him slowly. rolling your hips into his making  him go insane. he went crazy he groped your body . he pulled your waist even closer to the point where there was noo space in between you two.

y/n: ughh baby I won. haha so this aint over.

roc: *moaning* yea I know. *he sucked on your bottom lip making you shut up* then he started to go down on your neck whispering* im gonna bust baby your so fuckin tight I cant wait to see how your gonna punish me with your sexy ass

y/n: ugh *moaning* well you gonna wish it would never end

with that roc started pumping in and out of you faster and faster. then your breaths began to get shorter. you could feel yourself tighten around him and you pulled a Mariah note and you both came at the same time.

y/n: oooo boy wait till we get home!

...................................................................................................................................................................