RAY RAY

you an Ray were in the park on a date an he got mad at you because a boy was trying to flirt with you in front of him. an you didn't even say anything .

"you know what suck on this metaphorical dick ray you just mad." you yelled at ray as you sped walked away from him.

" don't start with yo shit I'll put you back In yo place" he challenged walking at his own slow pace behind you.

"I bet you won't say that shit to my face." you stopped abruptly in your place and turned to ray.

"Damn why we always end up fighting bae I hate this shit" he stopped in his place also he was now at least ten inches away.

"well if you wasn't so jealous then we wouldn't have a problem. Ray even if other boys flirt with me you got to know your ass Is mine. and my ass is yours. " you said as you walked up to him and hug his torso and lay your head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you said that. " his eyes fell to your lips, as he traced your cheek to your jaw , then he traced your neck with his finger.

"kiss me if you glad I said it." he smirked at you then lifted your chin up and kissed your lips softly , not just a peck . it was a all out passionate kiss with tongue. then he bit your bottom lip.

"you were always a good kisser." you smiled

"Yea I know I'm just gifted." he shrugged his shoulder and chuckled.

"but you know what else your good at?" you asked seductively tip toeing up to his ear. then you whispered some freaky shit in his ear that turned him on.

"Damn y/n" he whispered into your ear as he gripped your hips and squeezed them tightly making you bite your lip.

"Damn ray" you whispered and walked away

"do I sense make up sex?" he tried catching up to you.

"mabey. if you behave."

" I'm a good boy I deserve a little gift for that." he grabbed your hips and thrusts his gift down there on your thick and plump booty. this caused you to blush.

" I'll think about it"

tbc...................