ROC ROYAL

"Baaaabeeee?" your bf roc sang to you as he walked to the side of the bed while you were laying in bed sleeping .

"Hmmm?" you respond sleepily.

"Can you wake uup? you been sleeping all day ... I feel lonely." he said innocently.

"No" you pouted like a 3 year old and turned on your stomach with your head turned to him as he knelt down to your level. He then moved a strand of your hair behind your ear out of your face.

"Come chill with me I only have a few hours till work." he begged.

"Ok but we staying home ok?" you said sternly and kind of annoyed.

"Ok babe it's all up to you. I just want your time. sooo just give it to me give it to me." he did you his 'give it to me' dance as he stood up .

"Hahahaha your so silly" you giggled as he walked to the door and stuck out his tongue at you. " I'm coming just now."

"Aight" with that he walked out and went into the living room awaiting your arrival.

You then got up and brushed your teeth and brushed your hair . after that you made your way into the living room to find your roc.

"Ok I'm here what do you want?" You asked calmly as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Come here duh I want you near me." he nagged making the cutest puppy dog face.

" Fine" you walked over to the couch and plopped down next to him and crossed your legs and crossed your arms over your chest. "There. I'm near you. what now?"

"Come closer " he pleaded. you did as he asked and remained in your same position. As he places his arm around you.

"Loosen up y/n relax." he said this time demanding it. you uncrossed your legs and arms. then you straddled him with your legs on either side of his sides. you then placed your hands on the bottom of your boobs and lifted them up so that they both were in his direct eye shot. "loose enough for you" you then jiggled them a little going left and right .

"Uhhhh huh." he said as his eyes roamed your chest. he reached to try and grab them but you got up and sat back next to him.

"Hahahaha typical." you stated sarcastically .

"Typical what?" he asked with a snap in his neck as he kicked up his feet on the coffee table and placing his hand at the back of his head. while you put your legs in his lap.

"You only woke me up for sex fool. Usually you would have asked me what I was doing if I did something like that. but you didn't because you want me." You said confidently as you started smirking.

" Why you such a smart ass?" he asked as he let out a sigh.

"Why you such a dumb ass." you smirked as you straddled him again as he wrapped his arms around you tightly kissing you passionately .

"I'm your dumb ass tho." he muffled In between the kiss as he smiled into it also.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Lol this was cute?

COMMENT?

VOTE?

FOLLOW?

NO?! ok