ROC ROYAL

You and roc were in the bedroom watching t.v and and eating chips . You were laid up and he was inbetween your legs with his head on your tummy. You were so relaxed as you ran your hands up and down the sides of his fore arms. Then he changed the channel because the movie y'all were watching was starting to get boring . So he changed it to the MTV hits channel and 'love on top by beyonce' came on and roc started humming the beginning . Then when the first verse came on he sat up and turned to you like he was on stage with his invisible mic in hand.

'Honey honey I can see the stars all the way from here

Can't you see the glow on the window pane

I can feel the sun when ever your near

Everytime you touch me I just melt away '

He grabs your hand and pulls you off the bed and end up dancing around you while your just standing there giggling and dancing with him. Then as the song ended he was breathing heavy from all the singing and dancing . Then you started clapping for him as he bowed .

" encore encore baby that was fire your bad boo your bad!" You cheered as roc chuckled at you and hugged your torso and you rested your hands on his chest and your head in his neck. Your a very sensitive lover so your lips have a mind of there own. As your face rested in the crook of his neck and roc was holding you and rocking you back and forth, you gently -with your bottom lip brushing his neck first then the top - kissed his neck softly. After the first kiss roc looked down at you and blushed. You loved it when he did that because his fangs came out which totally aroused you. So you kissed on his neck again but longer and more sensually making a slight popping sound with your lips.

Which aroused roc also. Because he started groaning .he was groaning at your touch , by time then you brought your lips to his and kissed it lips softly. As you combed your fingers through his hair bringing him closer to you. His hands roamed from the side of your rib cage to your booty then your thighs . Your moans plus his groans enticed the sexual tension in the room. Right then he broke away from the kiss. You looked at him and cocked your eyebrow in confusion. Then he slowly walked behind you not braking eye contact until he was behind you. Then he brushed your hair to the side as he gently kissed the back of your neck to your shoulders. Then he pulled your tank top over your head . "Y/n?" He whispered into your ear . "Yes baby?" You asked softly . "Take them off now" he whispered sternly you knew he was referring to your shorts so you did what he told you. "Good girl. I like good girls but..." He trailed as he gripped your waist tightly as he pulled it closer to his groin. "Uhh huh?" You asked him to continue. "But you gonna have to be bad for me tonight" he hissed into your ear as he gently kissed behind your ear. "Anything Is anything for my baby I can be bad all you want." You said seductively as you backed that ass up seducing roc some more. "Mmmm damn y/n you drive me crazy." He groaned in your ear. So you turned around and whispered into his ear. "We'll come and dive in baby I'm waiting." You teased as you sat on the bed. Then with no hesitation he stripped down to the socks and walked over to you. "Babe condom?" He asked unsure. " uhhhh no you know I'm only messing with you your my boo and I'm yours and nobody else's I love you and you love me." You pulled his neck closer so that you could whisper into your ears. " I. Want. It. Raw" you hissed sensually into his ear. "Mmm" he groaned to you.

And with no hesitation he rubbed the tip of his lighthouse on your kitty . Making you moan louder as he inched himself into you slowly . Hey rest his body ontop of yours not leaving an inch in between you two. He pulled in and out of your tight entrance slowly kissing your lips and tonging you down...

That night you two made love in many different positions. Calling out each others names and moaning and groaning the night away. The end