PRINCE

THIS IMAGINE IS RATED R IF YOU DONT READ RATED R IMAGINES SKIP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 IMAGINE...........

you came home from a hard days work at office. you were so ready to take a nice cold shower you were tired of doing paperwork for your boss. you walked in and put your car keys and purse on the couch, then you kicked off your heels and walked up the steps to the bathroom. you didn't see your baby prince's car outside in the drive way so you thought that he was running late from working out for track. you slid off your skirt and then your took off your button down shirt, then you were left in your Victoria secret bra and panty. as you were about to take them off you felt two warm strong arms wrap around your waist and a head rest on your check , then some warm cheeks embraced yours.

y/n: prince your home! why you so late?

prince: cuz I was running late then me and ray went to go pick up tay tay .

y/n: oh ok . well im about to go take a shower babe

prince: what by yourself?

y/n: uhhhh yes

prince: no im comin in too. you know running makes all the Mexicans sweaty

y/n: haha well your sexy Mexican ass is gonna have to wait till I get out of the shower

prince: nooooo let me come in with you and shower you with my love baby

y/n: but im tired and my feet are sore from those heels

prince: don't worry when we get in that shower you wont have to be on your feet

y/n: oh really

prince: really

prince turned you around and undid your ponytail and began kissing you . he groped your body in all the right spots. he grabbed your @** and he held your waist and pulled you in so close to the point where there was no space between you two. then he started to unbuckle your bra, he threw it on the floor. he knew that grabbing your boobs is a total turn off for your so he controlled himself from doing that. but he wanted to feel your whole body on him so he took off his white tee then went back to kissing you and he pressed his body against yours. then eventually you both were naked.

y/n: prince umm its time to you know... get in the shower

prince: oh yea I almost forgot

y/n: your so erect right now can we please get into the shower

prince: alright sexy calm down

you both got into the shower. then you bent over to start the shower and prince entered you slowly without warning and you stayed there in that position. you were under the shower with prince inside you and he stroked very slowly at first trying to get your walls adjusted to his size. as he continued stroking he started to go faster and faster pleasuring your whole being. then he picked you up and held you up against the shower walls . then he forced it in again this time with more force. as he stroked he whispered sexy things to you in Spanish which caused you to moan uncontrollably in his ear. your moans were his motivation. he went so hard, until you felt SOMETHING shoot into you. prince finally let out a loud groan in unison with yours.

AFTER THAT YOU AN PRINCE AINT WANNA BE DIRTY SO YALL BATHED EACHOTHER RIGHT AFTER YOU CALMED DOWN AFTER THAT CLIMAX. THEN YALL GOT DRESSED AND WENT IN YALL LIVINGROOM TO WATCH A MOVIE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY ITS WAY TO FREAKY IF YOU DONT READ FREAKY IMAGINES THEN JUST SKIP THIS ONE ONCE AGAIN.