prodigy and tay tay

heyyy @tayahazelwood this is your imagine. hope you enoy.

imagine........................................................

" I hate you prod . I know what I saw you cant tell me what my hazel eyes can see mother fucker! you were about too have sex with her. im done wit cho ass! you lucky I don't chop prodacona off right now nigga!"

you screamed lividly into prods face as you two were inches away from each other. you were so heated. you found your man in your bed with another girl about to fuck her. you could tell that the drugs he took had him on autopilot. he looked as if he was in a daze. like he couldn't even hear your voice.

" but tay tay I love you she was just tryna come onto me. you weren't there when I needed you at that party tonight. but she was."

you tightened your fist and swung left at prod but he stopped your hand by gripping your wrist tightly before you could hit him. then he turned you around still gripping you wrist. you knew he wasn't gonna hit you. but you let him continue incase it was coming, he was so high you didn't know what was gonna go down.

then he held both  of your wrist tightly with one of his hands over your head. you tried too struggle your way out but it didn't work, he was too strong. every time you tried to move your hand his grip got tighter. he then moved his free hand down to your waist and pulled you in closer to him. you stayed as quiet as possible, but when he touched you there it felt good upon your skin. the way it sent chills up your spine. you let out a low moan.

he slowly started to grind on you slowly pushing up prodaconda on you. you could feel his erection. the drugs stimulated him so much that he became lustful. at this time you knew he was fragile because he moved up closer to you.

"baby I know you mad at me but prodaconda and I can make it up to you . if you let us in." he said slowly and seductively as he released your wrist and planted both hands firmly onto your waist. he then kissed your neck slowly . when he pulled away you didn't say anything. his breathing on your neck had you mesmerized.  then you bit your lip and turned around.

you then leveled yourself up to prods ear and whispered

" if I let you in will you hurt me again?"

" of course I wont, why would I slip up knowing you would chop prodaconda off?"

you chuckled a little then you kissed him slowly and passionately. then you took off his shirt then yours. you too were in the kitchen so you backed him up against the counter and began to strip him and yourself. when you two were nude down to the socks you resumed making out. then prod put  you up on the counter . he went down to your kitty and kissed. you let out a soft moan telling him to go. he did as he was told and went on with the process of eating you out.

then when you were wet and ready. he was erect and ready to go also. he bent you over slowly brushing his hand down your back and pushed into you slowly. you both moaned at the same time . "tay has it been so long that we haven't done it cuz baby your tight as hell" he said with his head back slowly thrustin in and out of you a little faster.

" ughhh prod shut up and go " you said sternly with your head back

' I love it when you get bossy girl mmmmmm" he said as he smacked your @$$ smirking at it

you then yelped out and giggled at what he said. after a while of prod doin the work with you on all fours. you  were on top riding him. he loved this position. so did you this was your way to get prod to squirm.

*riding him slowly rotating your hips as he held onto them* " prod baby do you love me?"

*his head back and mouth open* " ahhhhh uh huh yesss I d-do tay"

*going faster and throwing it back*  "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im about ta --gco"

prod came inside of you and you came a second after him. yall both hit high notes at the same time. when you noticed you both chuckled. then you hopped off of him and went into the shower. yall stayed up for the rest of the night cuddling.