roc royal and britney

@ponytails I hope you enjoy your imagine booo. so here you go ya little freak.

imagine..............................

you and your husband roc were at home chilling watching movies having a good time. there were a few days left before the tour started and he wanted to be with you throughout the whole time. however you and roc haven't done 'it' in a while so you were sexually frustrated. you were sweating your body was hot and you had a bad headache.

you were sitting in rocs arms quietly with your head in his chest. he was running his hands through your hair as he set his eyes on the tv. then he felt your body temperature and noticed it was hot... too hot

"baby are you ok?" he asked softly lifting up your chin and looking into your half shut eyes

"mhmmm" you nodded slowly closing your eyes and giving him a weak smile

"no your not baby. your hot alitle sweaty and your eyes are half shut. you want some water?"

"no I don't need water roc" you said slowly and lowly as if you were in a trance

" baby you need something what is it?" he pulled up your chin up some more making your lips nothing but an inch apart

"I need roczilla" you whispered onto his lips

"hmmm I knew it. that's what you need ... sex" he said smirking

" its not funny roc" you said pouting and poking out your bottom lip

roc then licked your bottom lip and began to suck on it. then you entered into the tongue wars and yall were making out. his hands traveled up your shirt and he was feeling on your hot body . he puled your legs up to his waist so that you were ontop. you felt the zilla pop out when you were ontop of him. then you sat up and took off your tank top slowly . then you took off his top even slower admiring his chest and abs. then you ran both of your hand from his face down to his abs.

"take me upstairs now" you demanded

"my pleasure" he said with a smirk

he lifted you up, and your legs were wrapped around his waist . you looked him deep into his eyes. then you slowly began kissing on his neck. and leaving hickies. he moaned as you continuously curessed his neck with your soft lips and tongue. after he got you into the bedroom .

30 mins later

 you and roc were naked down to the socks. he thrusted in and out of you slowly. keeping caution because you were so tight. his grunts and groans made you moan louder and louder. as he pulled your hair when you tightened around him slowly. when you were about c^m you bit your lip and moaned for about 40 seconds. so did roc. and he left it in. you let him hit it raw so yall ended up having your first child 9 months later.