ROC ROYAL

you and your new boyfriend roc were walking to your house holding hands laughing and playing around. then suddenly a thick lightskinned BEAUTIFUL brunette walked past you two and winked at roc. he smiled right at the girl , which infuriated your entire being. as his eyes soon left the girls fatty they reached your hot headed call-911-before-I-kill-you face. then you snatched your hand away and stormed off as you were only one house away from yours. then you heard foot steps behind you. you knew they were rocs so you walked faster reaching your door in a nano second slamming the door right in his face.

"baby!.....y/n open the door please" he pleaded. you were standing with your back to the door with your arms crossed.

"NO! I knew that was going to happen . it always happens to me. no boy ever cares about me . when he sees something Better than what he has he wants it ." you yelled through the door with your back still turned. " even If I did want her y/n then --" he got cut off when u opened the door. " then what roc? ... you know what just go. go get her. she is way more prettier more thicker than I am." "but that shit don't matter girl. half of it is prolly fake." he grabbed both of your wrist and walked you into your crib looking you up and down biting his lips, then his eyes stared deeply into yours. he then closed the door and backed you against it. " I want my love with someone to be real and raw, and I want it from you not her. she look like she got her own line of guys who gon Chase her. I chased you now I got you iont wanna give it up.... I want YOU." he growled in your ear. " mmm hmmmm " you moaned as you kissed underneath his ear *his sweet spot* "ooooooo do that again" he begged . you then sunk you vampire teeth into that very spot and started sucking on it bringing out a little groan from roc. " uhhh that turns me on" "want me to stop rocky ?" you asked in a seductive way. " Oh Hellzz nahh"

the end ..... lmao