DAWNYEL & XAVIER

what's poppin @SpiffyGang12 this is your imagine enjoy it .

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#::#:##:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

you were at the beach chilling with your girls. and a group of boys come over to yall. and you kinda recognize one of the boys. he was your crush Xavier from a long time ago. one crush that you didn't really get to flirt with. he wasn't that into you. it was kind of a one sided thing back then. but when he saw you laying on your beach towel in your black two piece bikini he was staring hard.

"uhhh Xavier Is that you?" you got up and lifted up your shades to get a better look.

"Yea and um you are..." he trailed. " you don't remember me do you. well I'm dawnyel, but you used to call me dawn." you said confidently with a pretty smile, then he smiled back at you.

"Oh yea dawn, you look different.. in a good way though." he said with a chuckle. "Oh well thanks , and you haven't changed a bit.. that's a good thing." you slightly giggled.

"wow. I feel like shit." he said bluntly. "haha what? why?" you laughed at his weird comment. "I feel like shit because when you were into me I wasn't even paying you no mind. an look at you looking all pretty . I really feel like shit."

he chuckled at himself.

"wait but who said I wasn't still into you?" "well I ain't know you would because I was so blind" he looked down. then you lifted his chin up. "hey I'm here now might as well catch up." he blushed. "aight well how about we start with numbers then I'll buy you ice cream ?" "of course" you said eagerly.

you and Xavier had a good ass time catching up and y'all went on a date the next day. he asked you to be his girl. an you said yes of course............the end