RAY RAY

HAYYYY @Mrz_Trendy_Tho this is you imagine with ray you thought I forgot... I kinda did but he you go anyways hope you enjoy it!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

" yo kamarie got a fatty tho" a freshmen cooed at you as he passed by with his little crew. you flipped him off as you entered your locker area, a certain boy caught your eyes but you kept your cool because he got that school player status.....

"excuse me uhhh kamarie right?" the same boy came up to you smirking at you as he eye raped you.

" what you won't ray?" you snapped knowing exactly what he wants.

" woah woah woah no need to be feisty... even tho its a turn on." he bit his lip at you

" look I don't want whatever yo ass is selling so why don't you take yo self ova there ok papi chulo?" you gave him a death glare that would probably have him in a casket already.

"aight shawty I guess..... I gotta get you by force.." he backed you up against the locker and gently brought his face to the knick of your neck giving it a light kiss.

" oh hell na nugga back up" you tried to seem as tho you aint like it by pushing his chest back. but ya know ya did like it.

" stop flexin and come here shawty" he kissed you right there on the lips caressing your body making you become more tender by the second by his touch.

" fuck" you mumbled and wiggled out of his hold and ran to class

" mister lopez stop messing with them girls and go to class, that's the fifth one I seen you with today get to class boy" your guidance counselor yelled at ray.

"aight damn don't get your panites in a twist lady ill get her later" he snickered and headed to class.

the end...