ROC ROYAL

IMAGINE.......

Y/N's POV

I WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM WATCHING T.V AT MY BOYFRIEND ROCS HOUSE. I CAME TO SEE IM SINCE HE WAS GETTING READY TO LEAVE FOR HIS TOUR THE NEXT DAY. HE WANTED ME TO COME OVER SO BAD BEFORE HE LEFT SO HERE I AM. BUT HE JUST GOT A CALL AND HAS BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR LIKE A HALF AN HOUR.

"baby im back !" he yelled with open arms out to me. " oh ok" I trailed " that's good". whats up wit you did anyone piss in your coco pebbles". he chuckled at me. " oh no I just dont know how a person could talk on a phone for about thirty minutes and not remember that there is a guest". I said rudely.

"im sorry baby" he said as he plopped on the couch next to me. " ok whatever ". I said moving over. he looked at me and I could see him from my side view. then I slowly turned to him with the straightest 'niqqa please' face on. then he mouthed the words "come here". I ignored his first command and flipped the channel. " y/n come here baby" he said while softly rubbing up my thighs. he knows that I like that but I was kinda mad at him still. " I got some important news to tell you though". " about what exactly? ". you gotta come so that I can tell you"."no I don't". " oh gosh I hate when you get like this. no more talking"

roc started to kiss me from my neck to my chest. I let out a soft moan. and as soon as I let that moan come out of my lips he grabbed my hand and put it on his junk. I pulled my hand away and got ontop of him. then I cupped my hands with his soft face in them and began to kiss his lips. he then started   to grab my ass. and I loved it so bad.

then I pulled away and looked into his eyes. he looked into mines deeply like he was in a trance. he was hypnotized by me. so I used this to my advantage. I unbuttoned my shirt and showed him my cleavage . he then bit his bottom lip and moaned as he seductively stared into my chest. then I slowly and seductively said " roc if your with me right now . you can tell me what you were gonna tell me earlier". " oh I was gonna tell you that your coming with me on tour " he said still in a trance

"really?!! yayyyyyy thanks roc" I said getting off of roc. "I gotta start packing". "but baby umm we were gonna you know get freaky". he said with a puppy dog face. " you should have told me earlier". I said while running to my car. " ill be back baby". " are we gonna get freaky?". oh don't worry about that now  we can do that on tour baby " I said seductively walking out. " yessssss. bye baby."

.............. " but wait I still have a boner!!!!"