RAY RAY

I sat on rays lap and then bit on his bottom lip. he growled at me. that was usually a sign that he was ready to get it in. but this time he wasn't ready. so I continued to tease him. I grabbed onto his braids gently so that he can come closer. and at the same time his lips and tongue went into a rhythm with mine, rays hands glided up my thighs and he was moving up my dress. then he softly grabbed my thigh.

"*moans* ooo ray stop grabbing ma thigh"

"now why would I do that?

he whispered into my neck as he slowly began kissing it. damn.

" o-ok that's enough boo"

I moaned because he was still kissin on my neck.

"umm ray? s-stop p-please? b-babe ugh stawp"

I moaned again, but this time with a giggle as he started swirlin his tongue as he kissed my neck. then I got up and stood infront of him and then I bent over to peck his lips. then he almost grabbed me in for another kiss. then I ran into the dressing room and locked the door.

"baby can you come out and play with me?"

"noo daddy how about you come get me?"

"mmmmm open the door baby gurl"

"hold on a second daddy"

I took off the dress and I was left in my Victoria secret black and purple push up bra and panties. I knew that ray loved those and that he was gonna try to get them off me today. so when I got out of the dress I opened the door wide. then I pulled ray into the dressing room slowly by his collar.

RAYS P.O.V

when y/n opened the door she was lookin to delicious. her chest was in that sexy ass purple and black lace bra I like. and she had on those sexy panties to match. then she pulled me in by my collar and smashed her lips into mine. immediately my hand grabbed onto her waist and he ass. she left those sweet and sexy moans that she does on my lips. then she bit on my bottom lip and growled.

"babe you ready?"

she whispered to me nothing but a inch from my lips, unbuckling my pants

" yeah im ready"

then she pulled out my friend and slid down her panties ready to get it in. then she looked at me.

"protection?"

"babe your ma man . I want it raw"

"mmm"

she then wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her up with my right hand and inserted with the other. I took a seat with her still straddling me.. she moaned as I pumped in and out of her slowly.

"faster baby faster"

she whispered. then I went full speed. as I kept goin I could feel myself deep inside of her throbbing. I started to get hot in the dressing room. our moans where chiming through the dressing room. she was close to her peak and I could feel her walls tighten around me. it felt so fuckin good. she was wet I was hard and it just felt good to have her body ontop of  mine. then I could feel I was about to burst. then I did...

"ughhhhhh" we both said in unison.

after that we both got up. well I did y/n legs were so weak she couldn't even walk outta forever 21. I had to carry her on my back. after we went shopping in the rest of the mall we went out to dinner. then when we got home. we went another round...... or mabey like 3 other rounds lol.