BRITNEY & JONATHAN

HUNBUN ENJOY THIS USE THIS AND MY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR.

BRITNEY'S P.O.V

So today's the last day of my bridge program. And the shit was live. I made new friends and stuff but the only thing that I didn't do was talk to my crush Jonathan. It's just I get all nervous and stuff an don't know what to say. and the only time I every really said anything to him was to to a math question. he's just to cute an I just ugh I'm so scared to say anything. but today that scared shit end I will talk to Jonathan.

as I was sitting talkin to my friend Patrique I felt a pair of eyes on me. then I looked around the room to find Jonathan looking at me. he looked so cute. my first impulse was to smile cuz he was just sexy af. when I flashed my million dollar "brace face" smile he smiled back at me. then I looked away . but my smile didn't fade it was glued onto my face the whole time. I could still see him lookin at me through the corner of my eyes. "hey Jonathan like what you see." he just smiled at my comment an didn't say anything. "Mabey I do.... Mabey I don't... who knows." he smirked at me. that made me blush hard. his voice was just deep and sexy. "Oh ok" I said with a straight face. " what's that supposed to mean?" he asked challenging me "uh nothing I just said oh ok problem?" I asked in high pitched voice. " nawww ma you good." "Mmmk" I shook my head an looked away. then I could feel another presence next to me. " hey Britney I like you your cool mind if I get your number?" " sure " Omfg Jonathan is just......... woo I need water. " I'll text you ok?" "ok Jonathan"

Jonathan and were texting through the whole day . I finally got the guts to talk to him. and we goin to the same SCHOOL. woooooo my boo and I are gonna be the hottest couple.