ROC ROYAL

Total bliss Is what you were in as you brushed your hand through you best friend rocs hair. He was sitting in between your legs watching re-runs of Martin. "Hey y/n what's up with you and that niqqa.... What's his name again?" Roc asked with venom in his tone. He was referring to your current boyfriend Jason . Roc has a big ass crush on you ever since y'all met as kids. So he has always been jealous of your bf's. "why do you always bring him up when we chillin together roc? What's your deal niqqa?" You said sternly as you pushed his shoulders forward. "Because....." He trailed off. "Because what roc! Spit it ou--" roc cut you off with a kiss totally shutting you up and climbing onto of you. "Y/n?" roc mumbled in your mouth . "Hmmm" you hummed in his mouth while licking his bottom lip. Roc trailed his kisses from your lips to your neck. Your hands gripped the back of his neck as he nibbled and sucked your neck. "He took you away from me." Roc whispered to you. "Roc wait." You stopped him from kissing you and tilted his head up so you could look into his eyes. "Imma always be there for you roc. Even if we not together as a couple. I get what your saying.... But you gotta understand , things don't just come to you. You gotta ask for something if you want it. But you never did so I gave up on us being a couple and settled for friendship." You explained softly to roc. He didn't say a word he just stared at you with pure regret in his eyes." I'm sorry y/n I should have known. Sorry for doing this it was a mistake" roc spoke softly to you as he started to get up. "Wait! I didn't say I didn't like it " you smirked as you pulled his neck towards you gently. He got your drift and leaned in and brushed his moist warm tongue against your bottom lip. Then he resumed kissing you passionately. His hands traveled down your thighs as he rubbed it. You moaned at his touch because he sent frequent shocks through your body. "Was that a moan m.s y.n" roc smirked in between your kiss ."uh huh" you breathed into his ear as he made contact with your neck. "We'll your gonna have to not do that because the zilla ain't no joke when he's erect" roc whispered slowly into your neck. "Uhhhhh roc.... your voice is so.....sexy... ". You moaned in his ear. By this time you and roc were horny especially roc . "Uhhh roc" you said looking down at his package. "Oh um we should stop now." He said embarrassed a little and getting off of you. "Yes I got stuff to handle."

You pulled out your iPhone . "Hello Jason.... Yea dont call me that...... Yes I'm with him....... I said dont call me that........ Why?......... Because we're over jason...... Goodbye." You hung up and look over to roc and straddled him "do you have something to ask me now?" You asked him slowly as you placed your hands on each of his shoulders. "Will you be my girl y/n" he asked as he placed his hands on each of your hips kinda shifting in the couch, to where you felt his erection through his pants onto your kitty . "Hell yes rocky" you began kissing him again. That led to touching , touching led to stripping, stripping led to sexing ................... And the odds are in your favor