Chapter 19

Why. Are. So. Many. People. Reading. This. Book? I honestly don't get it. I mean, this isn't even that good. Whatever makes you happy I guess. :)

Izzy

~🌺~

It's been a while since I met the Doctor. A few weeks maybe, or a few months. I don't know, it's hard to tell. Anyway, I managed to actually teleport to a different planet, it's called Reiltia (weird name I know, I still don't understand what it means). It's very similar to Earth, however it's a lot dryer. Which is really strange, because it rains almost every week. Reltia is not very inhabited. It's more of a vacation island and people will come here for short amounts of time just to relax.

I live in a little house (more of a hut, honestly) in the middle of nowhere. I live on my own. The soil is fertile and the rainwater is clean, so I don't have much reason to leave. Technically, I don't actually exist here. I found a really broken down house, I fixed it up, and here I am.

I did have to teleport to get here, though. Let me just say, teleporting from one planet to another, the most tiring thing I have ever done, period. I can't even do it if I'm weak before teleport. I have to pretty much be jumping off the walls. But in the end, I did manage to do it.

Alright, I think that's enough background information...

~🌺~

I wake up to the bright light of the three suns that Reiltia orbits. One of them shines with a little bit darker tint, causing a beautiful orange glow to sweep over the rolling hills that surround my house. There's no view of anyone from my house, which is a good thing, considering no one knows I live here. I stand up, and I stroll outside and feel the warm sunlight on my face.

I might grab something from my garden to eat later, right now I'm not hungry. I sit down on top of a hill, enjoying the perfect weather. As great as this all is, it's so boring. Nothing happens here, ever. The days just overlap on top of each other, and I can't tell yesterday apart from a week ago. I am losing my mind! There isn't anything to do except sit outside or eat food. It has been a while since I met the Doctor...maybe it's time to see him again. I can't right this second, though. I have a bit more experience with teleporting, and I know I need to be absolutely energized and conscience to travel long distance. I just woke up, so I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe I could later today...I guess I need to eat something.

I stand up and start walking to my garden. It currently has a mixture of Earth crops and a few weird plants from Reiltia. I guess I'll have some of this, well I don't know what it is. It's sort of like bread, but it tastes like...I don't know, a sort of fruit. It's like that straight out of the ground, too. It also has a caffeinating affect, which will help me.

I walk back into my house, and start to pack a small bag with my old Dream journal and a pen. I don't think I need anything else. I don't even think I need the journal, I haven't had a Dream since I regenerated. But, it has so much information in it, it's very valuable. I don't like leaving it laying around.

I lock all the doors of my house, just in case. The chances of someone stumbling over here is slim to none, but I'm a worrier. Do I need to do anything else? Not really, I've already changed and done my hair and what not. What the heck, let's do it!

I close my eyes, and begin thinking about the Doctor. I wonder which one it will be, or if he'll be with anyone. Hmm...Come on Bree, focus. Maybe this time if I concentrate, I'll be able to control this a bit better. Suddenly, I feel like I'm falling, and I silently hope I don't die.

~🌺~

I think I've hit ground, but I feel so horrible I honestly can't be sure. I don't even bother opening my eyes. Well, more like I can't. I think I landed in the vicinity of where the Doctor is. I have no idea what planet I'm on, let alone the galaxy. I just need to sit here a bit. Yep, I just need a second.  I hope I can stay conscience...