Look at the media!!

Found this edit and I had to write something guys...

+

      "Papa help!!!"

Niall - who was helping Harry with his tie, looked up at his husband questioningly.

"Daddddyyy!!" Little Rian was stuck actually. He didn't know he was supposed unbutton the shirt before putting it on and well when his parents came by and saw what state he was in, they couldn't help but laugh.

"What did you do now huh little bug?" Harry chuckled, kneeling down on his knees and pulling the shirt over his son's head, shaking his head.

Rian pouted.

"You're supposed to open the buttons first see" Harry unbuttoned the shirt before putting it and buttoning up the shirt, smoothing it and grinned at his son.

"You look exactly like your daddy"

Rian did actually, his blue eyes and brown hair was an exact contrast to Niall's except he had Harry's cute nose and those dimples.

"C'mon then, put this on" Niall handed over the small sized tailored suit they had made for Rian just because of Michael and Ashton's wedding.

Their two girls, Rae and Rose were flower girls along with Liam and Louis' girls- Annalise and Annabelle.

Which is why they were at Calum and Azalea's. They needed the girls to look pretty okay, hence the girl helping them.

Rian on the other hand was bringing the ring down the aisle, Michael insisted his favourite nephew did it and no one else.

Harry adjusted the small suit on Rian and started running his hands through his son's hair.

He grinned at the result and stood up, pulling Niall to him.

"C'mon Niall, I need something for my Instagram feed"

"Wait" Niall rushed towards the dresser and had small bow tie in his hands, putting it on Rian as Harry took several pictures.

"Okay I need one with you guys posing" Harry said, smiling at his perfect family.

"Ian, give me a thumbs up" Niall said.

Rian held up two thumbs and Niall crouched down, one hand around his son's waist and his other doing a thumbs up.

Harry was quick to edit and post it on Instagram for the whole world to see his family that made his life 100 times better.

harrystyles : my favourite boys.