chapter 3

a/n : HOW CUTE IS THE PICTURE RIGHT

; harry

"HE'S BLONDE"

"IT WAS CALUM'S IDEA!" Michael quickly said, hiding behind Calum a bit because the black haired guy was more built than him.

"YOU DYED HIS HAIR BLONDE" I shouted again, eyes widening in panic. I didn't even to know what to react. What do you do when your 1 year old son is BLONDE.

"He looks more like Niall now though, right?" Calum squeaked and I glared at him.

Niall chuckled. HE WAS CHUCKLING. DIDNT HE SEE OUR SON WAS BLONDE.

"Why are you laughing?" I sighed, rubbing a hand down my face.

"He does a look a lot like me but with dimples" Niall agreed as Rian started giggling at him.

I rolled my eyes when Michael and Calum high fived.

"I can't believe you dyed our 1 year old son's hair, oh my god" I shook my head.

I wasn't exactly mad, maybe surprised. Mad a little maybe, for not telling us first.

"Mama!" Rian was making grabby hands at me and I pouted as I took him in my arms.

"Baby your blonde" I sighed, kissing the top of his head. At least they used the shampoo we put in the baby bag.

"Dada!" His little finger pointed towards Niall who was touching his hair and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, yes you do look a lot like your Dada. Let's go have lunch" I balanced Rian on my hip as the five of us left campus.

"So this isn't like weird at all" Michael piped up. I glanced at him and noticed he had his hair re-dyed too.

"At least Rian's hair is not blue" I said.

"Oh hey that was Mike's idea!" Calum exclaimed with a grin and Michael elbowed his side. I laughed anyways because how could you not?

These guys were dorks.

"Your name's not Rian anymore. It's Mini Niall" I said to Rian, kissing his pink cheek.

He didn't respond, just laid his head onto my shoulder and I smiled because he was getting comfortable and sleeping.

"Mike, can you drive?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" Michael nodded and Niall rolled his eyes.

"I can drive you know"

"3 month pregnant husband said what? I didn't hear" I pretended to not hear as I looked up at the sky and Niall hit my arm.

"Jerk"

"I love you too" I grinned at him.

"If you love me, you'd let me drive" Niall huffed, crossing his arms.

"I love you, which is the reason I'm not letting you drive sweetheart"

He was still frowning at me and I pulled his hand so he was closer for me to give him a kiss.

"C'mon sweetheart, you know how worried I get since Rian.." I sighed.

He nodded, eyes casting downward and I lifted his chin with my finger.

"We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, remember that. Another sneak peak to see our little baby" I reminded him. He smiled softly and I leant down to give him another kiss.

"EEEEEEWWWWW"

We broke apart with a sigh when we heard Louis' voice. He and Liam were holding hands and Liam was chuckling as Louis pulled a face.