chapter 10

picture credits : unbrokenarry.tumblr.com

==

Harry

The quiet atmosphere and the sunlight filtering in through the windows is what I woke up too and it felt strangely weird. The bed was empty, creased on where Niall should have been and then I remembered, Rian was still at my mom's house.

I miss that little bugger already.

I looked at the time displayed on my phone. It was 9 am, great my mom was most probably still awake so I could get Rian out of her hair and into my arms just because I missed him so much.

Taking a quick shower, I wondered where Niall was but the smell of breakfast hitting my nose as soon as I got out of the bathroom answered my questions.

"Morning sweetheart" Niall was making eggs and I kissed his cheek from behind and his hair, noting he smelt like my shampoo. As always.

"Morning Har"

I guess Niall was still upset. Well, I can't have my husband upset.

After he finished the eggs, I took his hand and twirled him around so he was facing me.

"Sweetheart" I frowned at his sour face, making sure there was no space between us as I cupped his face in my hands.

"I don't like you sad" I said, pouting at him.

Niall sighed, looking down at his feet. I tilted his chin up so he could lock eyes with mine.

I kissed his forehead softly but he didn't respond so I placed another one on his cute nose and then at the back of his ear. Another at the side of his neck.

One at the side of his mouth.

"For god's sake Harold" Niall rolled his eyes before going on his tiptoes and kissing me on the mouth.

"I was getting there" I mumbled as he wrap his arms around my neck.

We pulled away for a while, staring into each other's eyes. I got lost in his blue ones, feeling the warmth from it all as his eyes softened and his lips curved into a small smile.

"Hey" I broke the silence, putting my palm at the side of his face. He leaned into

my touch and smiled back at him.

"Remember we have each other okay? We have the guys too, we're always going to have them and you're always going to have me and Rian" I reminded my husband.

"Everyone's leaving Haz" he mumbled sadly and I pulled him towards me, letting him bury his face in my chest.

"I thought I told you I'm not going anywhere. Not without you and Rian" I promised him and myself.