chapter 9

Warning : may contain sadness but I'm giving you sexy time so....
==

Niall

"You're such a fucking cheese ball" I managed to breathe out after a huge series of laughs. Harry shut the door behind him after he walked in and turned around to face me.

"But I'm your cheese ball right?" He grinned with his dimples poking out.

I groaned, looking up at the ceiling and covering my eyes with my forearm.

"I hate you" I mumbled.

I felt the bed dip and I pulled my arm away to see Harry hovering over me with his green eyes darkened and his tongue poking out to lick his lips.

"I don't think you do" Harry had a playful smirk on his lips as eyes went to my lips and back up to my eyes.

I tilted my head. "I'm pretty sure I do"

"You sure about that? No second thoughts?" Harry's hands went to the sweatpants I had on, playing at the waistband.

"Yeah" I breathe out and swallowed.

Harry tsked while shaking his head.

"Wrong answer there, Sweetheart. Wrong answer"

Before I could react, he had a hand down my pants and rubbing at my still boxer covered hard on.

I squeezed my eyes shut at the sensation and bit my lower lip before I could let out any inhuman noises I was sure Michael and Ashton would not appreciate.

"Want to change your answer?" Harry asked and I peeked an eye open to see his head lowered down as he pulled my tshirt up.

He licked my nipple, sucking on one while playing with the other and I bucked my hips up.

"Nngh- no" I managed to let out at least one coherent word but Harry didn't seem to hear because he was already working on pushing my sweatpants down along with my boxers.

Harry had a delicious smirk on his face and I just wanted him to fuck me and fuck me hard.

"Your dick seems to think otherwise, Styles" He said, eyeing me.

"Just do it" I said through gritted teeth, I couldn't handle this. I needed my husband to touch me, NOW.

"No please?" Harry chuckled but he was already undressing himself, throwing the clothes everywhere.

"Not unless you fuck me first"

He sighed blissfully with a smile.
"I missed my pregnant horny husband" he said before reaching around in the drawer for a bottle of lube.

"Your pregnant horny husband needs you to kiss him first" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I thought he hated me" he hummed as he slicked up his fingers.

"I don't hate your lips" I groaned and pulled him down to me, hungrily attacking his lips and moaning as his tongue rubbed against mine. I was on cloud nine but tensed up when I felt one finger slip in me.

I made a sound from the sudden intrusion but Harry kissed me to distract me. "One more?" He mumbled as his kisses went to my jaw and down to my neck.

I hummed as he slipped another one in and couldn't let the moan that came out from that one.

Harry bit lightly into the side of my neck and sucked on it, making me an even huger mess.

After three fingers and long agonising seconds later, I could feel Harry entering me slowly and I sucked in a deep breath at the sensation.