chapter 8

==
Flashback

• Niall •

"I don't want to go out"

"You say that now but when Britney comes on, you're worse than a white girl - lets go" Nathan shook his head, latching onto my arm and hauling me up from the couch.

"I'm serious!" I rolled my eyes as Nathan, Isaac and Daniel pushed me up the stairs to my room.

"No you're heartbroken so as your best mates we need to fix that" Isaac explained to me like I didn't know it myself .

"What, are we gonna eat ice cream and watch love actually?" I snorted.

"Do you want to watch love actually?" Nathan asked.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms indignantly.

"No, that's Harry's favourite movie" I mumbled with a frown.

I saw them exchange glances and sighed internally. They think I was heartbroken- which was partially true. I've been crushing on Harry and finally had the guts to ask him and the guy rejects me!

I really thought it was NOT a one sided thing. What about him complimenting my laugh and smile, him brushing his knuckles against my cheeks when they get red, that moment when we ALMOST kissed.

Was it nothing to him?

I sound like a girl but all of those things meant so much to me.

I remember them in detail for God's sake!

"Right okay, let's get you ready and then we're going to Jay's party okay?"

"Who's Jay?" I groaned as Isaac tossed me a clean shirt and a plaid shirt to wear over it.

Max threw jeans at my face and I remembered how Harry always wears his jeans ripped whenever we go out.

"Senior" Ryder explained plainly.

I didn't bother asking after that and just got ready, brushing my teeth and fixing my dyed hair to make it look decent.

"Okay, let's go" i said, shrugging.

"Wait!" Daniel came up to me and sprayed on some cologne.

I coughed when it hit my face.
"You guys are worse than girls, can we just fucking go?" I coughed again.

The grinned and followed me out of the door. My mom was on the couch now with my dad.

"Hey Maura, Bobby, we're taking Niall out!" Ryder said cheerfully to my parents.

"Sure boys, have him home before 12" My mom smiled at us as we all mumbled goodbyes and put on our shoes.

I didn't know where the party was but I was forced against my will anyways so what's the point right?

We stopped at a house that didn't seem to have a party going on at all, I raised my eyebrows at the silent eeriness.

This is a familiar house.

"Okay, we're here! Bye Niall!" Daniel said cheerfully, waving at me.

I glared at his brunette self. "What the hell!" I exclaimed. I wasn't in the mood for games right now.

Before any of them could answer, someone knocked on my side of the window and I was surprised to see Harry standing at the other side.

He had his glasses off, the green in his eyes clear through the glass as he looked at me and my throat was instantly dry.

Max, who was beside me reached over and opened the door. Harry pulled it open wider and offered his hand to me.

I didn't take it and got out myself, shutting the door behind me.

"Hi" His cheeks were red from the cold night air as he smiled at me.

"Hey" I mumbled.

"Niall, I-"

"Look Harry, I'm really not in the mood for you to say what I know you're going to say. I'm sorry I ever asked you out and made you umcomfortable, maybe we-"

I was cut off by Harry pressing his lips against mine and my eyes widened slightly at the pressure he was putting. His eyes were closed, hand going to the back of my neck and I found my own eyes fluttering close at the feel of his soft yet rough lips against mine.

He moved his lips and his hands slid down to my waist as I tiptoed to get closer to him, my arms around his neck.

I didn't even care five of my best mates were inside the car, probably recording this.

He bit my lower lip teasingly and I tilted my head to give him more access into my mouth as his tongue rubbed against mine.

We pulled away before it got too heated, panting for breath but smiling at each other.

"That was something" I said with a short laugh, feeling my cheeks burn from our kiss and our closeness with each other.

He leaned his forehead against mine, green eyes burning into my blue ones.

"I'm sorry I was scared to say yes to your date" he admitted.

I felt my heart hammering inside of my chest. He was scared?

I let my hands untangle from his neck and put my palm to his cheek as he leaned into it.

"For what's it worth, I still like you"

There, I said it.

Out in the open now.

He knows.

My heart rate picked up when he started to grin and even more when he picked me up by the waist, I may have let out a little squeak as he spun me around and set me down only to kiss me again.

"I like you too" he sighed after we kissed.

I laughed, relieved and happy to hear that.

"That's good" I nodded.

"Brilliant" He grinned.

"Absolutely" I grinned back.

"Amazing" he sighed again, kissing me again before taking my hand and leading me towards a gate at the side of his house.

I looked back to see my friends had already drove away to give us some
private time.

"They planned this" I stated the obvious as Harry chuckled, opening the gate and leading us into a backyard.

I almost choked on nothing.

The wide backyard was decorated with fairy lights strung on the tree and whatever it could hold onto, the tree house included.

He led the way, going straight to the tree house and gestured up.

I was smiling as I grasped onto the steady ladder and was met with an even amazing sight.

A picnic blanket was laid out inside the tree house with a picnic basket near it, in the middle was a small vase with one small flower in it. Scented candles surrounding the small vase.

I was still struck when Harry came in and sat opposite of me.

"So what do you think?" He asked nervously, smiling at me shyly and I was still trying to process it but I managed to choke out a reply.

"I think you're amazing" I breathed out.

a/n : CAN I HEAR AN AWWWWWWW

I love cheesy chapters I cRY WRITING THEM

Vote & Comment!
Thank you xx