Bonus Chapter : The Wedding

Ps : HIMYM INSPIRED // AU.

This is a flashback.

Cast :

Harry Styles
Niall Styles
Isaac Franco
Daniel Lachowski
Max Irons
Ryder Roerig
Nate Effron

Ps : This is the original gang before Liam, Louis, Zayn, Calum, Luke, Michael & Ashton // their friends from high school.

[ Harry ]

           "It's beautiful" Niall sighed, looking up at the Holiday Inn where we were having our wedding.

"It's amazing" Daniel said, eyes wide as saucers as he looked around the area.

"It's wonderful" If heart eyes were real then Ryder had them as two girls, tourists obviously because of their tanned skin- came out of the doors and smiled at us.

"It's-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE CAKE IS NOT FINISHED?!" And that was Gemma, the sister who volunteered herself to be Niall and I's wedding planner.

We exchanged glances then, pursing our lips from laughing out loud at Gemma's obvious distress of a wedding cake.

She would kill us all. Even if it's Me and Ni's wedding in just hours.

"Well, make it be ready by tomorrow! Or so help me I will-"

I pulled Niall away before Gemma could get scarier than her original self and the guys followed suit as we walked in the doors.

"Damn Har, this place is gorgeous" Niall breathed out as the scent of vanilla and lavender filled our nostrils at the lobby.

"Only for my gorgeous fiancé" I said, smiling down at him and giving him a kiss on the lips.

He grinned at me, looking at me with this sparkling blue eyes and we were just staring at each other.

In just hours, he would be legally, officially mine. I was giddy yet nervous at the same time.

"This must be the gorgeous couple for tomorrow's wedding!" The receptionist gushed. He wore a suit and was grinning at us so wide I was afraid his cheeks were aching.

"Uh yeah, we'd like to check in?" Niall chuckled, walking towards the counter with me in tow.

I read his name tag. Dustin. Cool name.

"Of course! Of course!" He was still grinning, me and Niall exchanged looks as he did. He gave us one key with a wink just as our group of friends came by noisily.

Isaac and Nate were obviously rooming together, so was Daniel and Max but Ryder was rooming alone.

"Aw aw, hang in there kid" Dustin said, smiling at Ryder softly.

Max snorted and Ryder rolled his eyes.

"It's nothing really, I like rooming alone" Ryder said, laughing awkwardly as Dustin started nodding with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"You'll find someone eventually" Dusting kept going.

"No no! I'm fine really, I'm in college you know, taking medical"

Dustin's eyes lit up! "Girls love a good doctor! Yes, that's the spirit!"

Ryder looked shocked and a little offended as he took his key card and turned around with a huff.